Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
To you new parents out there. What is your opinion on spanking. I've done it a few times and I hate it. BUT it works. I just feel like shit after it though. My good buddy (who doesn't spank) has told me that he doesn't spank because he learned that "it was his parents own frustrations in communicating with me" that led to the spanking.

I'm not a parent, but I've been around kids more than IGK, and spanking is definitely not ok nor will it make anything better in any way. Very much the opposite, with studies hinting that spanked and otherwise physically dispiclined kids develop weaker empathy and a totally different (worse) mindset regarding right and wrong compared to kids who aren't spanked. It's ok to hate spanking. Even more reason to not do it. Definitely nothing wrong with not liking it.

Old Post Oct-08-2018 19:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
I'm not a parent, but I've been around kids more than IGK, and spanking is definitely not ok nor will it make anything better in any way. Very much the opposite, with studies hinting that spanked and otherwise physically dispiclined kids develop weaker empathy and a totally different (worse) mindset regarding right and wrong compared to kids who aren't spanked. It's ok to hate spanking. Even more reason to not do it. Definitely nothing wrong with not liking it.

Thanks my bro! I try doing timeouts when she's not listening. I have to remind myself that just because I was spanked as a form of discipline does't mean that I need to do it.

Old Post Oct-08-2018 20:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloudburst
I am the maximum

My baby is cuter than everyone else's!!!

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Oct-09-2018 12:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloudburst Click here to Send Cloudburst a Private Message Visit Cloudburst's homepage! Add Cloudburst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

What is everyone's thoughts/feelings on sharing your kids' personal info, pics, etc online?

I just deleted every picture I ever posted (which wasn't very many to begin with) of our baby, and asked that our friends and family refrain from posting media of her online as well. I want the decision to be hers, when she's old enough, whether or not she wants her life profiled online.

Old Post Oct-09-2018 12:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I haven't shared too many yet, some on FB. My daughter is 12 years old now, but I do have some great pictures of her in her first two years which are so funny or cute that I'm thinking of sharing some
I showed my son these pictures and he didn't know who was on the pictures

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Oct-09-2018 at 20:18

Old Post Oct-09-2018 19:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol, yes I totally agree. Mostly about the privacy and autonomy thing. I'm also not into contributing to/further perpetuating the normalization of validation/selfie/etc., culture.

But yeah, I can't imagine getting older and coming to realization (or worse, not at all because it's just so "normal") that your whole life has been put on display without your permission.

Old Post Oct-09-2018 22:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

We post on FB to friends and family. We don't really do embarrassing 'ya shit everywhere' pics. But we keep our friends updated on her growing up. We suck at holiday cards and keeping up with people anyways so its our way of doing that. It also helps us gather pics for birthday type things and scrape-booking crap. Its definitely not close to exploiting them or risking an IGK encounter...I hope.

We do have a niece (in-laws of my in-laws) and her parents just use iphotos collection to share with family. I am just too lazy to setup. Plus my parents barely understand FB...so anything else would be a disaster. So its easiest on FB.

And what do you mean by personal information?

Old Post Oct-09-2018 23:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Name, birthday. Whatever other stuff comes up as they get older, like where they go to school, etc. I'm shocked at how many parents I know freely post all this stuff about their kids.

Old Post Oct-10-2018 00:09 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

but how else can you get sweet 20% off coupons at H&M!!!

Publicly I can see that as being weird to advertise out. I doubt we'd share school name out even with FB people, just whatever grade they are in. Definitely not here

I guess if I overstep they can change their name to Boomer188.

Old Post Oct-10-2018 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post Oct-10-2018 01:56 
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

im so off the grid that when i have kids they will be off the grid as well. my girlfriend doesn't even post on Facebook, only messages a few friends. i take photos i like, get them developed then remove them off my phone. if IGK hacked my phone and looked at my cute nieces and nephews i'd be devastated

Old Post Oct-10-2018 02:35  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

I seriously dont get all that baby photo posting drama stuff on facebook, it too annoying and a total let down that I didn't get to hit it before that baby crawled out. Sheesh.

well now I never fucked a milf but I can say the tighter the better or am I completely wrong?

Old Post Oct-10-2018 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarkTrance Tune ??? [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatt Darey pres Lost Tribe - "Possessed" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread