Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TFT-Productions
Senior tranceaddict

\
druink as a mofo!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar-18-2005 09:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TFT-Productions Click here to Send TFT-Productions a Private Message Visit TFT-Productions's homepage! Add TFT-Productions to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim
the method to the madness

The shirt rocked the attention meter tonight.

Time sober up.

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Mar-23-2005 05:57  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Its ALL ABOUT the double fisting: (if at a house party i ALWAYS have two beers in my hand, preferablly CANS... double fisting cans is the ONLY way to do it1! )

or QUADRUPLE fisting LOOOOOOOOOOOL (and its all about being so hammered you spend the whole night dancing and running around in only ur wifebeater and boxers! BUUUUUUUUNE!)

Old Post Mar-23-2005 06:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim

What's your t-shirt say?

Karim

Old Post Mar-23-2005 07:04  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

Back in December... Don't ask.

Back in January, my sister's 18th, so I had a bunch of people over as well...

Myself and a few of "The Boys"

...and later on... "yyyeah, I'll tell you when I've had enough..."

Old Post Mar-23-2005 07:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

"This shirt was designed to distract girls while I look at their chest."

As for double fisting it? Nice. I've done triple fisting before w booze. Woot. I'll most likely do double on Thurs, depending on how much I want to drink.

Old Post Mar-23-2005 07:24  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
"This shirt was designed to distract girls while I look at their chest."

That's the one!

quote:
As for double fisting it? Nice. I've done triple fisting before w booze. Woot. I'll most likely do double on Thurs, depending on how much I want to drink.

Not this past newyears, but the one before, i didnt arrive at the party until around 10pm, so i was behind! I started tripple fisting right out of the gates and im not sure when i stopped! LOL... it was good times

Old Post Mar-23-2005 14:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim

Triple fisting is key. Especially when there's 3 minutes left to get $1.50 drinks.

Karim

Old Post Mar-23-2005 16:43  Lebanon
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by karim
Triple fisting is key.

Back on the ranch 4-storey funnel binge drinking was key....

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Last edited by rabbitjoker on Mar-23-2005 at 17:01

Old Post Mar-23-2005 16:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by karim
Triple fisting is key. Especially when there's 3 minutes left to get $1.50 drinks.

Karim

Up at Talisman resort where i went on some work training, we were getting smashed one night at the resorts bar... and last call rolled around, i was triple fisting anyways, and i proceeded to order 2 more beers!

Thats a beer for each digit on my left hand (or right)!

Old Post Mar-23-2005 18:24  Canada
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
Back on the ranch 4-storey funnel binge drinking was key....

I have a friend Mandy (who i think now is coming out to Decadence... yessssssss!) who would LOVE to try that. Shes the funnel queen!

I used to love them in my younger much more wild res/university dayz!

Old Post Mar-23-2005 18:25  Canada
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

I have a video on my computer of me and my friend drinking a 6-7 beer funnel. That was the most insane binge drinking I've ever done.

That was after a 3-storey beer bong a half an hour earlier.

Needless to say, I was drunk.

More of that bong:

Aftermath:

Illegal drinking at System

Aftermath:

Some of the 40 people that raided a park due to a flop house party

Old Post Mar-23-2005 20:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1996 Dreamy Progressive Trance you hear maybe [2015] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAkari Inc - Superstring 2000 [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread