Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

I think he's saying he doesn't actually install software. Right- is that what you're saying srussell? That you don't install any software because it's too simple?

Old Post Apr-22-2011 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

and the bedpan was my shitty joke, quit with my sloppy seconds mencia.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Too simple for his brilliant mind. He didn' t get multiple degrees just to do what Windows can already tell people how to do, god.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 19:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
and the bedpan was my shitty joke, quit with my sloppy seconds mencia.

lol

Old Post Apr-22-2011 19:47  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

it's the comedic equivalent to a high low pass bassel.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 19:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Serious education????

I knew a few girls in high school who went on to become nurses. They're essentially janitors with a community college education.

Incredibly eloquent jab about my profession as well

Let me know the next time you can install software on a computer in India using VBScript, and then you can talk, chimp.

Any kind of menial work on a computer doesn't require practice or skill. A one handed person could do your job, though they'd type more slowly. The same cannot be said for nursing, which requires practice and a great deal of hands-on training.

I taught myself programming and wrote my own games when I was in high school, without the usage of a book. It's about as hard as basic geometry, and anyone can do it. However, given my interactions with you, I can see why you think it's difficult.

Granted, one programmer can be more talented than another and writing complex things requires a lot of knowledge and ability, but the glorified tech support you're doing doesn't come under that heading. Watch out for VB script, that scary, complex programming language that calculators use! If, then, else, oooooh!

Old Post Apr-22-2011 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Fistpumpdiscophonk by Le Freak

Old Post Apr-22-2011 20:42 
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Initial M by meat187

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:11  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I think he's saying he doesn't actually install software. Right- is that what you're saying srussell? That you don't install any software because it's too simple?

It's not just installing software, we're in charge of configuring different departments' computers with the necessary software required for their jobs that's stored on the corporate file servers. It's also not remote desktop at all. We also push updates of the company's encryption software, and monitor to make sure employees in the confidential areas of the company don't have any PI saved on their computers. So, yes, I do install software on people's computers before they get them, and no, that's not all I do.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:24  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Too simple for his brilliant mind. He didn' t get multiple degrees just to do what Windows can already tell people how to do, god.

You're right, Windows can tell people how to access secure servers from thousands of miles away. It's a wonder there is even an IT industry at all when Windows can do everything for everyone. Comments like that make it hard for me to believe you actually made it through nursing school, as rigorous as it is.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:27  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Beanie Man - Heights Of Great Men [Into Edit]
Daso - Meine (Lucio Aquilina Remix) [Ghostly International]
Nick Curly - On My Way [8Bit]
Henrik Schwartz & Amampondo - I Exist Because Of You (Dixon's Stripped Down Version)[Innervisions]
Dsum - Libertad (Dsum Conga Perdida Edit)[Monifonicos]
DJ T - Before Light [Poker Flat]
Boris Brejcha - Aquilah [Harthouse]
Micha Klang - Flush Dance [Glueckskind Digital]
Mikael Stravostrand - Crushed [Imprime]
Lee Curtiss - Nook [Dumb Unit]
La Pena - Keep Bustin' [La Pena]
Harry Axt - Zeitsprung [Grand Petrol]
Doubting Thomas - Repeat Repeat [Metroline Limited]
Ryan Crosson - Spray Painted Flowers (Jorge Savoretti Remix)[Igloo Rec]
Daniel Schneider - Miezekatze (Tone Def Remix)[Alt Recordings]
Shadi Megalla - Crack, Snapple & Flop (Jorge Savoretti Remix) [Sk Supreme]
Pawas - New Bed [Fear Of Flying]
Toby Dreher - Lazy Girl [Mecha Recordings]

65535 Le Freak - Zaggazaw by Le Freak

Jamie Jones Vs Simon Baker - Kaskazi (Swahili Dub)[Get Digital Music]
Anna - Phantom [Autist]
Audion - Fred's Bells (Oner Ozer Remix) [Ghostly International]
James Venturi - People (Microdinamic Remix)[Suara]

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:27 
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
It's not just installing software, we're in charge of configuring different departments' computers with the necessary software required for their jobs that's stored on the corporate file servers. It's also not remote desktop at all. We also push updates of the company's encryption software, and monitor to make sure employees in the confidential areas of the company don't have any PI saved on their computers. So, yes, I do install software on people's computers before they get them, and no, that's not all I do.

So, installing certain software.

I like how Jay doesn't know how to make his scroll script loop

edit // Oh, he got it!

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:31  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackway out west global dj broadcast id... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCa-Lo - What's Wrong [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread