Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i think that this thread should be stickied for noobs that want to come into mordor with their cocks swinging...

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I get it, you won. If someone could kindly tell me how to delete my account I'm never coming back to this site again.

Deleting your account is simpler than changing a bedpan. But you need multiple degrees to do it.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I get it, you won. If someone could kindly tell me how to delete my account I'm never coming back to this site again.

Only admins (Swamper and Wicked Neo) can delete accounts, so you will have to ask them.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

quote:

srussell0018 wrote on Today 16:45:
Please delete your post with my parents' address and phone number. I already messaged Swamper about having my account deleted, and you're never gonna see me post again, so please leave my parents out of it.

i'll serve my time, this was worth it

quote:

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:47 
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

So I've been out of the loop for a month or so, I'm getting the feeling there's some good shit in this thread. Read it all: Y/N?

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

Back to normalcy now. Well, whatever "normalcy" can mean in the COR.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

*I'll put it back if you post again*

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Read it all: Y/N?

Y

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
So I've been out of the loop for a month or so, I'm getting the feeling there's some good shit in this thread. Read it all: Y/N?

DO IT

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
i'll serve my time, this was worth it

Why didn't he just employ his multiple degree knowledge and remove the numbers himself remotely? I mean, Ben hacked all kinds of shit and he didn't need a degree to do it.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

i was using all of the proxies on the internet to prevent him from doing the backtrace of my mainframe.

quote:

Old Post Apr-23-2011 21:18 
Silky Johnson

Well fuck he sure got us good. Brilliantly planned and executed mass pwning. What a legend.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 21:21 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp me id this great trance pls [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRonald Van Gelderen - "Crying Out" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread