Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by paulversuspaul
drug shits are beyond toxic. Jesus, always painful if you have to take them at a club. at an underground rave it almost feels like the trainspotting toilet scene.

Almost every underground rave I been too that only consisted of a few unisex toilets were basically always out of commission about halfway through the night. I've seen bitches pop a squat at the outside smoking area just to relieve themselves. For that reason I learned to take my drug shits early on. It worked...most of the time.

Old Post Aug-08-2017 19:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-09-2017 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
Almost every underground rave I been too that only consisted of a few unisex toilets were basically always out of commission about halfway through the night. I've seen bitches pop a squat at the outside smoking area just to relieve themselves. For that reason I learned to take my drug shits early on. It worked...most of the time.

lol. the ...most of the time quote is classic.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Aug-09-2017 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HicksvilleJC
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
I lost a family member recently and im killing myself for it, I had so many opportunities to be so much better to that person and I took it all for granted being a selfish prick. U guys may be cvnts but you're no piece of shit like I am.

Hey, I relate with this post. I lost my spouse four months ago today, and man, I can't tell you how much death can transform you. We were both the same age, in our early thirties. I miss my spouse every second of everyday, and sometimes I do feel that person is present in some form or other which is hard to explain, even harder to grasp. To know I found love, is an awesome heart clenching and often times scary experience, for there were very rough times, but very many beautiful happy times; probably the happiest I have ever been, and all you ever needed was netflix and wine -- this person was the love of my life.

Anyways, I used to be a very different dude, very myopic, very short-sighted. I believed careers and work and how much money we make defined us. While true, that money makes the world go round, now I really just think of Surfing in Nicaragua or Kauaia, visiting relatives in Miami and Oslo. Because I write for a living, I am no longer tied to a cubicle - it was me who chose not to lead a life which I had convinced myself I needed. You have to make that decision, if you ever get there.
Today, I have opened up to religion and meditation -- study them all, and focus on 'transcendental meditation' if you are interested; some friends swear re:ayahuasca, so I am planning a little south american tour. Read, read, read. When it comes to friends, I don't know how many I got, but I'd say three, at best. I move a lot.

The best advice I can give anyone on this board, is to enjoy and live life to the max. Be a bit selfish, but don't forget to be charitable. If you see someone in the streets begging for money, give them some. Donate, and share the wealth and good fortune with as many people as you can.

I believe in karma, and what comes around goes around. Don't live someone else's life, live your own life, and while it might get lonely, we are never really alone...

Last edited by HicksvilleJC on Sep-08-2017 at 07:40

Old Post Sep-08-2017 07:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HicksvilleJC Click here to Send HicksvilleJC a Private Message Add HicksvilleJC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

^ dang, that's heavy. Sorry about your loss m8

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Sep-21-2017 23:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by HicksvilleJC
The best advice I can give anyone on this board, is to enjoy and live life to the max. Be a bit selfish, but don't forget to be charitable. If you see someone in the streets begging for money, give them some. Donate, and share the wealth and good fortune with as many people as you can.

I believe in karma, and what comes around goes around. Don't live someone else's life, live your own life, and while it might get lonely, we are never really alone...

That's good advice, thanks

Old Post Sep-22-2017 04:03  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by HicksvilleJC
Hey, I relate with this post. I lost my spouse four months ago today, and man, I can't tell you how much death can transform you. We were both the same age, in our early thirties. I miss my spouse every second of everyday, and sometimes I do feel that person is present in some form or other which is hard to explain, even harder to grasp. To know I found love, is an awesome heart clenching and often times scary experience, for there were very rough times, but very many beautiful happy times; probably the happiest I have ever been, and all you ever needed was netflix and wine -- this person was the love of my life.

Anyways, I used to be a very different dude, very myopic, very short-sighted. I believed careers and work and how much money we make defined us. While true, that money makes the world go round, now I really just think of Surfing in Nicaragua or Kauaia, visiting relatives in Miami and Oslo. Because I write for a living, I am no longer tied to a cubicle - it was me who chose not to lead a life which I had convinced myself I needed. You have to make that decision, if you ever get there.
Today, I have opened up to religion and meditation -- study them all, and focus on 'transcendental meditation' if you are interested; some friends swear re:ayahuasca, so I am planning a little south american tour. Read, read, read. When it comes to friends, I don't know how many I got, but I'd say three, at best. I move a lot.

damn. sorry to hear about that man, i can't even begin to feel what you're going through.

thats really good advice, the only other thing id tack on is dont be afraid to take risks and step outside your comfort zone every now and then. you may discover something about yourself. if you get invited to something you're not sure about, attend anyway.

Old Post Sep-23-2017 15:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Club dumps have been some of my most satisfying, oh my God. Taking a crap as your roll is kicking in, fuck. Pleasure city, amazing high.

man you really are fucked lol

i hate the club dumps, i try to avoid them at all costs. get a nice base before going out or force out a shit before heading out the door. just anything.

the washrooms in clubs are usually a complete fucking disaster with piss everywhere / awkward setups for taking shits its just not a good scene. even if you pull the hover maneuver it still feels like you're in world war 2 with shit going on around you, idiots bangin on the door and fuck knows what else.

that said if you gotta go, well... you gotta go. thankfully ive only had to go down this last resort twice.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I don't know how anyone who has taken their fair share of drugs can still be precious about taking a shit.

I was at a day and night outdoor party recently and had railed some very dubious marching powder. Sure enough, I soon felt something toxic brewing in my innards and ran off to the toilet, which turned out to be a solitary unisex toilet. As I was waiting, a considerable queue gathered behind me, comprised entirely of attractive young women. I got in there and instantly knew I would have to take a heinous drug shit. And it was a bad one. It took a few minutes to sort myself out, and these naive bitches were knocking on the door, asking what the hell was going on in there. I looked around for some air freshener, but there was nothing. No window to jump out of, nowhere to hide. In the end, I had to flush, step out into the hallway with a crowd of incredulous 20 year old students staring at me, stride past them and mutter "Enjoy" as I left a horrific stench and a thoroughly befouled bowl in my wake.

Embarrassing as hell on one level, but I figured that anyone who's ever taken drugs has been in the same boat. Shit happens. Compared to that, taking a noisily anonymous shit next to an unknown coworker is practically equivalent to asking about their weekend over the water cooler.

A+ this is completely hilarious and absolutely amazing. i can only imagine the sheer terror of the poor girl that had to go in your wake. you handled an awkward situation like a champ. ill buy you several pints for that

Old Post Sep-23-2017 15:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
man you really are fucked lol

You're jealous!

Old Post Sep-23-2017 18:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
I looked around for some air freshener, but there was nothing. No window to jump out of, nowhere to hide. In the end, I had to flush, step out into the hallway with a crowd of incredulous 20 year old students staring at me, stride past them and mutter "Enjoy" as I left a horrific stench and a thoroughly befouled bowl in my wake._

The walk of shame. It's worse at work because they're not strangers who you'll not see again.

There was a story a few weeks back, girl on a first date at his place takes a dump and the toilet backs up...

Old Post Sep-24-2017 00:34 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow

There was a story a few weeks back, girl on a first date at his place takes a dump and the toilet backs up...

Dude wtf is this 2003? Alberrtooo!

Old Post Sep-24-2017 05:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

You suck IGK, go fuck a goat or something

Old Post Sep-24-2017 05:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDamien Heck - "Alicante" (Baunder Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread