Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 133: TA is Dead ed.
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah, it apparently manifests most commonly in one's teens or early 20s. To have it in its very early stage at 29 makes me more hopeful for my prognosis. I'm short-sighted anyway, so shit vision is no novelty.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-13-2017 23:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Oooooh, just okay? Tsk.

Seriously, though, think of a nonlethal (and rare) disease, illness, or ailment! Give it your best shot as a health worker.

She either had it or has it, I'm afraid. The fact her eyes still work makes me want to say they're her balls of steel... but if there's anything I know about keratoconus is that her eyes are more like Madonna's old bras by now. Yeah, they're her cones of steel.

Old Post Nov-14-2017 03:16  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

its becasue everyone thats trying to post gets

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

FUCK

the only way I can post on here is incognito. I have to clear my google cache or some shit

ill get around to posting some Iceland pics this weekend for you Lira I remember you asked. beautiful place.

Old Post Nov-14-2017 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

You think it's easy running a forum with 50 daily visitors? Fuck you.

Old Post Nov-14-2017 19:15  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
ill get around to posting some Iceland pics this weekend for you Lira I remember you asked. beautiful place.

Thanks, I'd love to see them!

Old Post Nov-14-2017 19:38  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
its becasue everyone thats trying to post gets

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

I haven't had those in months.

Old Post Nov-15-2017 11:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yesterday I was told I have a progressive disease of my right eye that means my vision will steadily deteriorate and I could need a corneal transplant.

That's right. Even my health conditions are progressive.

Shit, though, I'm sorry man

Old Post Nov-15-2017 11:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 133: TA is Dead ed.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVery popular track. Please ID it. Everyone should know the name. thanks! [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNathan Fake - "Outhouse" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread