Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 282: Return of the Mack
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 282: Return of the Mack

Sup, COR wh00r3s?

Old Post Sep-25-2020 10:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Just having a shit and getting ready to drive 7-8h north. Supposed to rain all weekend which would kinda ruin our trip as it’s all about exploring. It’s t shirt weather here but it’s only 2C right now up there

Old Post Sep-25-2020 12:39  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

We got some much needed rain yesterday, but it's cool out and dreary as fuck now. Remnants of tropical storm Beta, or some such.

Old Post Sep-25-2020 12:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Beauty weather here. Have hit the gym already and just having my latte, then gonna head out for a nice long trail walk. My weekend to work. Closing the pool and packing up the summer furniture.

Old Post Sep-25-2020 13:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Re: Friday 282: Return of the Mack

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Sup, COR wh00r3s?

this is my jam yo! Still lovin this song.

Old Post Sep-25-2020 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

American house heads or otherwise: I'm needing an ID, does this ring a bell by any chance? It's not my forte.

Circa 1999, piano stomper, "waaah, come on, uhh", with bits of cut up piano as well.

This is the best I can do for a description .

Satoshi Tomiie played it in a '99 set inbetween the Hani Dub of Eric Benét - Georgy Porgy and DJ Sneak's Daddy something mix of Eddie Amador - House Music.

Old Post Sep-25-2020 16:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Re: Re: Friday 282: Return of the Mack

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
this is my jam yo! Still lovin this song.

The extended/remix is fire!

Old Post Sep-25-2020 17:06  United States
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Beauty weather here. Have hit the gym already and just having my latte, then gonna head out for a nice long trail walk. My weekend to work. Closing the pool and packing up the summer furniture.

Look at this girl gym shaming all of us!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-25-2020 18:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Well, we've all had to make adjustments during the pandemic.

Old Post Sep-25-2020 20:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Well, we've all had to make adjustments during the pandemic.

For the time being, I've adjusted to no pants or joggers

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-25-2020 20:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Things are shit here. The weather has turned and we're sliding into the second wave. All kinds of restrictions are in place - pubs and restaurants close at 10pm, visiting other households is banned, you can't even find a convenience store open at this time of night. It's going to be a long winter.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-25-2020 22:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Heheh. Don't worry, it's gonna be like that everywhere.

I've just been working and drinking beer. I've ditched working out completely. My home gym's full of bags of empty beer cans so I just can't work out.

Old Post Sep-25-2020 23:08  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 282: Return of the Mack
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackelektro-house unknown [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCelvin Rotane - "I Believe" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread