Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
twisted
happy technomad

actually Andy B is helping me figure it out...aint that some shit

Old Post Jul-15-2004 12:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for twisted Click here to Send twisted a Private Message Add twisted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlackBird
Senior tranceaddict

i've d/led:
01-x3_vs_francis_goya-rain_(the_guitar_song)__minimalistix_remix
doesn't even remind me if the tune
maybe because it's Minimalistix Remix
i'll try finding the original mix

Last edited by AndiH on Jul-15-2004 at 14:19

Old Post Jul-15-2004 12:19  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackBird Click here to Send BlackBird a Private Message Add BlackBird to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-RED
Supreme tranceaddict

I have X3 vs. Francis Goya - Rain on 12" Vinyl and I can confirm its not:
Rain (The Guitar Song) (Minimalistix Remix)
Rain (The Guitar Song) (Knarf Remix)
Rain (The Guitar Song) (4 Phase 80's Remix)
So it could still be Orignal or Extended Mix.

edit. Just got Extended & Orignal off DC and it NOT X3 vs. Francis Goya - Rain. Sorry

Last edited by DJ-RED on Jul-15-2004 at 22:11

Old Post Jul-15-2004 22:01  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-RED Click here to Send DJ-RED a Private Message Add DJ-RED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

there is dj serge and remy martinez

frank trauner remix

elektro kid remix

knarf remix

4 phase 80s remix

Old Post Jul-15-2004 22:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for twisted Click here to Send twisted a Private Message Add twisted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-RED
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
there is dj serge and remy martinez

frank trauner remix

elektro kid remix

knarf remix

4 phase 80s remix

its none of them..
downloaded:
01-x3_vs._francis_goya-rain_the_guitar_song__orginal_extended_vox-snd.mp3
02-x3_vs._francis_goya-rain_the_guitar_song__elektro_kid_remix-snd.mp3
03-x3_vs._francis_goya-rain_the_guitar_song__dj_serge_and_remy_martinez_voc_remix-snd.mp3
04-x3_vs._francis_goya-rain_the_guitar_song__frank_trauner_remix-snd.mp3

The guitar in this song isnt even the same.

Old Post Jul-15-2004 23:54  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-RED Click here to Send DJ-RED a Private Message Add DJ-RED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

andy b said he would give the sample to tall paul and to jules to see if they can indentify..did anyone think of actually sending the sample?

Old Post Jul-16-2004 03:53  Canada
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
andy b said he would give the sample to tall paul and to jules to see if they can indentify..did anyone think of actually sending the sample?

yes...judge jules has heard it and said that it was a good tune, but didn't remember...

Old Post Jul-16-2004 05:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

damn im desperate to figure this out..i think we should all keep this at the top of the thread pile..it needs to stay!

Old Post Jul-16-2004 10:33  Canada
beatman
tranceaddict

i havent read all 15 pages :P but i have noticed minimalistix mentioned alot. Why not try sending them the sample? heck ask them to spread it round! DJ's are gonna be the most likely to ID i'd think, due to their vast knowledge and experience with thousands of tracks...send the sample to any DJ's that some of the luckier TA's know :P

just a suggestion

Old Post Jul-16-2004 11:27  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for beatman Click here to Send beatman a Private Message Add beatman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

i have an awesome clean FULL rip that im gunna send them

Old Post Jul-17-2004 10:53  Canada
spdandpwr
DJ in the making...

quote:
have an awesome clean FULL rip that im gunna send them

is there any way i can have this too!

Old Post Nov-26-2004 08:54  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for spdandpwr Click here to Send spdandpwr a Private Message Add spdandpwr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spdandpwr
DJ in the making...

is there any way i can have that rip

Old Post Nov-26-2004 08:54  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for spdandpwr Click here to Send spdandpwr a Private Message Add spdandpwr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[Fulfilled] I cant remember this tune for my life [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread