Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > So someone sent me tabs of what I think is LSD by accident. (Added picture.)
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bluestone
tranceaddict in training

So someone sent me tabs of what I think is LSD by accident. (Added picture.)

Strange shit. I received an envelope in the mail. The sender on the label shows my address but someone else's name. The receiver is obscured by a label and it has written "Return to Sender". It has a tracking number and it shows that it was sent from my area, across state lines, and when the delivery address wasn't found, it was shipped to me. WTF.

I order things all the time, so I opened it up. Inside, along another item are 2 sheets of 100 tabs each. Is that crazy? Am I being set up? Anybody hear of something similar? Whoever sent it can track where it was delivered ventually. Will they come for it?

I can't tell anyone for obvious reasons. I'm thinking og just tossiong it. If I take to the post office they might investigate me. Same thing with the police and I don't want to have anything to do that. Ideas? No, I'm not interested in taking it.

Last edited by Bluestone on Jul-09-2020 at 02:45

Old Post Jul-09-2020 02:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestone Click here to Send Bluestone a Private Message Add Bluestone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

It sure looks like acid, but you'd have to be nuts to take it, it could be anything. Just throw it away, lol. The tracking wouldn't show your street address, would it? Just the general area it was delivered? So I doubt anyone is coming for it. Even if they did, you could just say you throw out anything that isn't addressed to your name.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 04:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lucky!!

Old Post Jul-09-2020 04:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Lucky!!

That was actually my first thought too

I wonder how I would deal with acid at 40 years of age. I've never had so much fun on a drug, but holy fuck it's intense. And just lasts so... so... so..... long.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 06:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

(Throw it away or tell the police, in my opinion.)

Old Post Jul-09-2020 08:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I concur. Acid is amazing. It's an absolute miracle for the mind. Mushrooms are great, too. If I don't do the former again, I'll definitely do the latter. I've actually thought of micro-dosing when working/writing/etc.

That said, don't risk your sanity or even life by taking any of that shit. Or do, and please report back

Does anyone have any cool stories of tripping?

One of my favorite memories of doing so was hiking around in Iceland near the blue lagoon on the black volcanic rocks covered with green moss and white frost. The sun barely above the horizon to my left and a full moon halfway up the sky on the right. Feeling lost on another planet. Then going into the blue lagoon once the peak of the trip had passed and feeling like my body melted away in the steaming hot water. What an introspective and relaxing day that was.

I've tripped a dozen or so times and never had a bad one. That told me something itself. And each time and place was perfect. My Mexican trips definitely helped me overcome a lot of demons. Like I said, it's amazing.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 08:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

(Throw it away or tell the police, in my opinion.)

Ha, love that show! So far it's my favorite British comedy series I've watched.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 08:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

I wonder how I would deal with acid at 40 years of age. I've never had so much fun on a drug, but holy fuck it's intense. And just lasts so... so... so..... long.

I did it a couple years ago, upon return to raving after having a baby. It was amazing! Lots of people I know do it all the time.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 08:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

I find psychedelics to be more enjoyable with age simply because you know what to expect and because of this can enjoy and get more benefits from it. I haven't dropped acid (btw...the likelihood of this being LSD is low. A lot of blotter is actually just pcp because cheaper and easier.) in a long time, but do mushrooms and sometimes ayahuasca a handful of times a year when free of ball n chain + squirt. There are a lot of decent benefits, and i think at the very least that psilocybin will be a legal treatment for mental health issues in our lifetimes.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 13:10  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I would definitely give them a try, but I'm the kind of guy who salvages random baggies from the floor of a club. Waste not want not, as the Lord says.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-09-2020 14:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Oooof.

I used to be quite the accomplished addict, but even junkie me saw found drugs (not weed) as massive stranger danger.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 15:11  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I would definitely give them a try, but I'm the kind of guy who salvages random baggies from the floor of a club. Waste not want not, as the Lord says.

Old Post Jul-09-2020 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > So someone sent me tabs of what I think is LSD by accident. (Added picture.)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAuthentik – A10 [d.Drum] [GTN 1050.12] [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElectrovoya - "Whispers" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread