Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2015 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 23-25 Detroit, MI)
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Apr-08-2015 21:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Apr-08-2015 21:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Apr-10-2015 04:40  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Apr-11-2015 21:07  Canada
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

UGH i wanna hit up the opening party with shifted and silent servant but hotel don't check in till 2 or 3 the next day

Old Post Apr-12-2015 02:59  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Goddamn I am so stoked for this weekend. It just occurred to me that with my new work schedule I have the entire week off before DEMF, and 3 days off after.

Is it May yet???

Old Post Apr-12-2015 13:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I'm taking the week of before as well ! Hasn't sunk in yet though. After ben klock at coda and phase @ Ryze I should be in full on DEMF mode

Old Post Apr-12-2015 15:09  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I'm taking the week of before as well ! Hasn't sunk in yet though. After ben klock at coda and phase @ Ryze I should be in full on DEMF mode

now thats a full on great weekend of techno in toronto

Old Post Apr-13-2015 13:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Last edited by Mach X on Apr-21-2015 at 17:24

Old Post Apr-21-2015 01:08  Canada
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I am seriously so fuckin pumped for House of Efunk. Everyone on the bill but Metro Area and Thugfucker the most. Jaaaaysus!

Old Post Apr-21-2015 13:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brent Hayward
tranceaddict

Event Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1424178881230217/

Online Tickets: www.wantickets.com/torontomovement

Last edited by Brent Hayward on Apr-21-2015 at 17:40

Old Post Apr-21-2015 16:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Hayward Click here to Send Brent Hayward a Private Message Visit Brent Hayward's homepage! Add Brent Hayward to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Anyone WTF the name of that party is?!

Last edited by Mach X on Apr-21-2015 at 17:29

Old Post Apr-21-2015 17:20  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2015 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 23-25 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid trance track played by Sander Van Doorn [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTillmann Uhrmacher feat. Peter Ries - Bassfly (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread