Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > special message from dave dresden (dave dresden related)
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
davedresden
Supreme tranceaddict

special message from dave dresden (dave dresden related)

Greetings Tranceaddicts

I have come to write my last message on this fine message board. i have been a member here for several years now and have actively participated in the community and additionally, answer questions regarding the music i'm involved in making. from the looks of it, i am also one of the very few artists who use this site and participate in it and certainly not very many of my stature, whose time is generally spent doing things such as travelling on airplanes and making music. i happen to like to carry a personal connection to the people who like my music, but i cannot tolerate or be part of a community which is being run down by immaturity and cluelessness. i got into dance music back in the day because i liked the way the music made me feel and i liked the be around people who i could relate to. just like the clubs i used to frequent, tranceaddict has sadly become run over by the jocks, the meatheads and all the undesirables that the club and it's patrons really tried to avoid.

for lunasea to post a chat session up here between me and her was dumb and immature enough, but then for her to leak my instant messanger name in the chat is just un called for. not that i don't want to speak to all of you, but when one gets innundated with 20 im's when they log on, it's kinda hard to treat everyone fairly and give them my full attention.

so those who enjoyed my postings on here, please let those few who spoiled it know how you feel.

if you have questions for me in the future, i am on myspace under the name "davedresden"

thank everyone for their support and voting us #7 here and #29 in the dj mag poll. it means the world to us when you sing and put your hands in the air at our gigs.

-dave

Old Post Oct-30-2005 05:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for davedresden Click here to Send davedresden a Private Message Visit davedresden's homepage! Add davedresden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

you're demonstrating just as much immmaturity in not posting anymore.

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Last edited by Spacey Orange on Oct-30-2005 at 06:31

Old Post Oct-30-2005 05:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WingDing
Suspended User

Re: special message from dave dresden (dave dresden related)

oh...no...

Old Post Oct-30-2005 05:53  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for WingDing Click here to Send WingDing a Private Message Add WingDing to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trewqy
^5

RIP Dave Dresden's TA account.

For what its worth...i liked Arcadia..

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:04  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for trewqy Click here to Send trewqy a Private Message Add trewqy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

I told you (TA) so.

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

take care m8

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigjimslade002
TA 00-01AlliancePresident

you should rethink this. perhaps just post in threads that really grab your attention. i'd hate to have tranceaddict known as a site that chases away producers from posting.its a rarity to hear from any producers on web sites to comment to their fans(i couldnt see anyone doing it in the commercial music scene)that's what makes being a fan of edm that much better. you really feel connected to the music when you actually see some of the people behind the track youve been hammering respond on this site to thank evrybody for their support. this really is an outstanding board and its the only trance/dance site im a member of, but people are always going to comment on things differently,and once some people relize the've struck a nerve they'll grind that nerve into powder.sometimes you just have to roll with it. please take some time to talk to the tranceaddict members that will be at glow in washington when you play there this week. i respect your desicion but hope that you reconsider on just occaisionally posting.there are a lot of your fans here you'd be letting down by leaving. thanks.

FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/djatomx

SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/djatomx

Last edited by bigjimslade002 on Oct-30-2005 at 06:31

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigjimslade002 Click here to Send bigjimslade002 a Private Message Visit bigjimslade002's homepage! Add bigjimslade002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

i wouldn't post here either every 1 talks shit about whoever they can.

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:25  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

lol friggen idiots.

it's a forum on teh intarwab. everyone talks shit on any forum on the net.

freedom of speech. deal with it.

good call on the posting of AIM username though dave. i'd be pissed too.

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Last edited by eRRaTiK on Oct-30-2005 at 07:06

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

That's too bad dave...

BUT, i think the core should see this too.

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brizzo
Senior tranceaddict

FU LUNASEA

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Brizzo Click here to Send Brizzo a Private Message Add Brizzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dinoXpress
That's too bad dave...

BUT, i think the core should see this too.

And they have seen. DAVE, Keep up the great productions!!!
Maybe ill see you this year at WMC.

Old Post Oct-30-2005 06:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > special message from dave dresden (dave dresden related)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNice Tune. Please Id! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Ambush vs. Phools Inc.- "Asymmetric" (Phools Inc. Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread