Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave

LOL

Old Post Oct-20-2011 03:03  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Jan-31-2012 19:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

thats what i love about this show

Old Post Jan-31-2012 19:42  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

Old Post Jan-31-2012 19:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by me@t k@tie

that was amazing!!

POV compilation was awesome too!

Old Post Jan-31-2012 19:58  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
that was amazing!!

POV compilation was awesome too!

LMAO @ Gale Hunt

and

Press "B" to eat breakfast

Last edited by Mach X on Jan-31-2012 at 20:36

Old Post Jan-31-2012 20:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

July 15th

Old Post May-21-2012 21:54  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like they're splitting season 5 over two years. Eight eps starting in July 2012, the final eight July 2013

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Season_5

Old Post May-21-2012 23:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

Thoughts on the premiere last night?

Old Post Jul-16-2012 16:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Pretty decent but I think most season openers are usually that way. The plan to erase the laptop was pretty cool but I think most people will remember the episode for the way Ted looked. That was f*cked up! Is it even the same guy who played Ted last season? If it is, kudos to the make up people.

BTW am I the only one thinking that since every fan is almost positive the series will come down to a Hank-Walt showdown, that the producers and writers have probably thought of an alternative? It would be very un-breaking bad like IMO to have the show end with a very obvious conclusion.

Old Post Jul-16-2012 21:27  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WithoutAngles
Senior tranceaddict

I liked the premiere, especially the intro scene. I love when the producers show you a clip that is going to happen sometime down the line (kind of like the airplane crash in the earlier seasons) and they keep you hooked wanting to know how it gets to that point.

Anyway I'm keeping an open mind as to how it may end. I can foresee a Hank/Walt showdown as I'm sure most people can but will they end the series with that or something else I don't know.

Old Post Jul-16-2012 23:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for WithoutAngles Click here to Send WithoutAngles a Private Message Visit WithoutAngles's homepage! Add WithoutAngles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Pretty decent but I think most season openers are usually that way. The plan to erase the laptop was pretty cool but I think most people will remember the episode for the way Ted looked. That was f*cked up! Is it even the same guy who played Ted last season? If it is, kudos to the make up people.

BTW am I the only one thinking that since every fan is almost positive the series will come down to a Hank-Walt showdown, that the producers and writers have probably thought of an alternative? It would be very un-breaking bad like IMO to have the show end with a very obvious conclusion.

they should just do end it like Sopranos..lol

Old Post Jul-17-2012 00:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP HELP HELP to ID this BEAUTY please [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBenny B Feat. Paul French -" Dont Touch Too Much" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread