Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wuddup West Coasters!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjWoody
Chingon

I haven't gone out in a while. I've been pretty busy with my residency at The Mayan plus my other gigs, that when I do have a weekend off, I just don't feel like doing anything. Case in point, I haven't done shit all weekend long and I really wanted to go to that Burning Man thing in DTLA.

Old Post Jun-04-2017 14:14  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Good luck.

Place is dead.

funny enough, the West Coast forum is only one still even somewhat alive (albeit close to dead)

The NYC & FL subs are dead and gone.

The only real place to talk events/electronic music anymore is Reddit :\

Old Post Jun-05-2017 01:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Navi
Supreme tranceaddict

time for a TA meetup and That Dab session.

Old Post Jun-05-2017 06:21  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Navi Click here to Send Navi a Private Message Visit Navi's homepage! Add Navi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Navi
time for a TA meetup and That Dab session.

Sounds like a good idea, that guy.

Old Post Jun-06-2017 07:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Good luck.

Place is dead.

Nerologic is GAY GAY GAY!!

Old Post Jun-06-2017 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by refuge
PARTY ANIMAL! Me and that guy Thrax always mention how you party for 72 hours each and every week. I started revisiting TA a lot this year as I miss the forum vibe, sick and tired of social media. People carefully craft their words on forums, and the community of people I've met here are some of the best friends I've made in life. West Coast forums forever!

Funny you should mention. I actually deactivated my FB and IG accounts. Got tired of the bullshit. Figured this is better place to talk shit. Glad to see we got a little something out of this thread.

Old Post Jun-06-2017 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Re: Re: Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Funny you should mention. I actually deactivated my FB and IG accounts. Got tired of the bullshit. Figured this is better place to talk shit. Glad to see we got a little something out of this thread.

Reminded me of this: http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/...ake-1183508.php

quote:
"If you're not on the Facebook, you don't exist," said UW junior Stephen Day.

Old Post Jun-06-2017 22:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Re: Re: Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
I actually deactivated my FB and IG accounts.

When I saw this thread, thats the first thing that came to mind.

And sure enough, Billy Carter vanished lol

How long you think you will go with out social media this time?

Old Post Jun-07-2017 16:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Reminded me of this: http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/...ake-1183508.php

The Legend of 72HrPartyAnimal aka TheBurritoBilly lives on!

Old Post Jun-07-2017 16:49  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
When I saw this thread, thats the first thing that came to mind.

And sure enough, Billy Carter vanished lol

How long you think you will go with out social media this time?

LOLLL! Tough to say. The longest stretch I've had is about 3 months. Gina (my wife) told me to get back on because I was missing out on information... like parties or invites to friends bbq's n shit. This time we're both off FB (but I'm off IG as well). I could do without FB for now but I might hop back on IG before I know it. Mostly because I follow hot sluts n shit

Old Post Jun-07-2017 16:51  United States
refuge
That 303 Guy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
LOLLL! Tough to say. The longest stretch I've had is about 3 months. Gina (my wife) told me to get back on because I was missing out on information... like parties or invites to friends bbq's n shit. This time we're both off FB (but I'm off IG as well). I could do without FB for now but I might hop back on IG before I know it. Mostly because I follow hot sluts n shit

All you need is www.residentadvisor.net, subscribe to your favorite promotion newsletter, or get the RA app (iOS currently, may have been brought over to Android by now). It's more than enough. Facebook is the worst, deleted that trash years ago and never been happier. I'm a fan of Twitter and IG, though, although only registered with Twitter. Soundcloud and Youtube are the most addictive for me because of the music.

Old Post Jun-07-2017 23:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

For San Francisco, this is the website to use: http://19hz.info/eventlisting_BayArea.php

I'm not a big fan of using RA since they leave out a lot of shows and events that fall outside of the genres that their community, for lack of a better term, feels is 'pure' (i.e techno)

This is coming from someone who goes to all kinds of shows from techno to folk, though... I know a lot of you are just techno heads :P

Old Post Jun-08-2017 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wuddup West Coasters!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed help with another song [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - No War in the Summer [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread