Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LightsOut
Antagonist

You're definitely good as far as wiping the z10 is concerned, it'll remove any associated BBID just like before.

For the 9900, delete appworld from the settings > applications management screen. You can clear the memory by running memory cleaner from settings as well. Then just reinstall app world from the phones browser after it restarts by going to appworld.blackberry.com

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Feb-07-2013 00:21  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm getting this one:

http://youtu.be/CE9FGc8IY3k

Old Post Feb-07-2013 14:35  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGreekStylexX Click here to Send XxGreekStylexX a Private Message Add XxGreekStylexX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

You're a dev?

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Feb-07-2013 15:49  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
You're a dev?

I'm a designer but I'm a registered BlackBerry vendor. My friend is a dev and we've made a few apps for the PlayBook and BB10.

Old Post Feb-07-2013 17:36  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGreekStylexX Click here to Send XxGreekStylexX a Private Message Add XxGreekStylexX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Nice, that LE red z10 looks sweet

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Feb-07-2013 18:02  Germany
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Nice, that LE red z10 looks sweet

Thanks, I agree!
I wasn't too fond of the idea of a red phone until I saw the red BB10 phone in videos and damn is it sexy.

Old Post Feb-07-2013 22:16  Greece
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Now i dunno which I would want to get... I like having keys and such but if the new keyboard is good on the z, then maybe wortwhile to get? I guess I'll have to test both out in May... Would there be more apps for the z than the q due to full touch?

Old Post Feb-08-2013 01:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
Now i dunno which I would want to get... I like having keys and such but if the new keyboard is good on the z, then maybe wortwhile to get? I guess I'll have to test both out in May... Would there be more apps for the z than the q due to full touch?

The z10 is easily the best virtual keyboard I have ever used. Very accurate, very quick, and the predictive text is fantastic. While I have not had a chance to play with the Q10 my friends at BB who have tell me that it is very much like the 9900, which is easily the best keyboard on a phone. Myself, I'm holding out for the slider, which I have been told is being developed.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Feb-08-2013 12:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGreekStylexX
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52

If you can wait, then wait so you can feel the difference. But I'm pretty sure the z10 will have many more apps.

Old Post Feb-08-2013 21:12  Greece
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Anyone have any problems getting their PlayBook to connect with Windows 8?!

I can't do it for the life of me! It's saying I need to reload the software, but I don't want to lose any information.

All I wanted to do was sideload it with Four Pics One Word for my mom to use since I barely use the thing anymore unless traveling. And it won't even recognize, not mapped to MyComputer or in Network.

I've removed drivers, I've reinstalled drivers, I've removed and reinstalled DM for Win8, I've even tried BBLINK (which recognizes that it's there, just won't connect).

I've tried rollign the drivers back which is a known fix, but I don't have the previous ones and it the option is greyed out. I just want to access my PB via USB.

I know I can do it with WiFi, but that's not what my main concern is.

And it's not just me having this issue, 2 other friends with Windows * are having the same problems.

Old Post Feb-27-2013 03:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

I just noticed the bedside mode issue fixed in the .648 leak, you can enable phone calls only now.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Feb-27-2013 20:17  Germany
loopdokter
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by XxGreekStylexX
I'm a designer but I'm a registered BlackBerry vendor. My friend is a dev and we've made a few apps for the PlayBook and BB10.

You two should get together and do a PlayBook/BB10 'copy' of TouchOSC and Touchable (for Ableton).

The lack of music production apps for the PlayBook is kind of sad, actually.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jaykaufman
RA: http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/jaykaufman
Beatport DJ: http://dj.beatport.com/jaykaufman
Blog: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/jaykaufman

Old Post Mar-01-2013 10:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for loopdokter Click here to Send loopdokter a Private Message Visit loopdokter's homepage! Add loopdokter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Vocals - "Don't You Cry-Dont't You Say Goodbye" with familiar Beat ???? [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackechomen - substance [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread