Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shaun Singh
tranceaddict in training

England vs. Italy tonight, scary times! I'm gonna be a typical Brit and say i'm hopeful though!

Old Post Jun-24-2012 09:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Singh Click here to Send Shaun Singh a Private Message Add Shaun Singh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shaun Singh
England vs. Italy tonight, scary times! I'm gonna be a typical Brit and say i'm hopeful though!

Good thing is that it can't be worse then yesterday and England might even win although Italy surprised till now.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-24-2012 12:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
If we go by statistics THIS SPAIN is the best European football team of all time... I think Spain is boring to all of us just because we expect a lot from them on every single game. Last 2 games were very boring indeed however that doesn't take away the solid game this team displays.

Also that Italy vs. England game is the type of match that I've been waiting for.

Germany has played head and shoulders above Spain so far. That being said, when we grease up the ball, no one can score on us so Forza italia peckers.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
Germany has played head and shoulders above Spain so far. That being said, when we grease up the ball, no one can score on us so Forza italia peckers.

Well look at the teams Spain has played and then look at the teams Germany has played other than Portugal Germany hasn't had a tough rival so far.

also

I just know you are hoping for a facist final

Old Post Jun-24-2012 17:04  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

Although i'd love to see an italy portugal final (st clair, toronto would riot worse then tahrir square). I think that italy will win today, spain will squeeze by portugal and we will see a germany spain final.

Germany will win that one of course

Old Post Jun-24-2012 17:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
Well look at the teams Spain has played and then look at the teams Germany has played other than Portugal Germany hasn't had a tough rival so far.

also

I just know you are hoping for a facist final

It would be a facist semi final. I don't care who Germany has played, I believe they have the most skill in this tourney and Spain won't get 900 passes this time

Good game so far. Balotelli is being a prick. England won't score.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 19:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
England won't score.

Quoted for near future 'in your face' material!

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-24-2012 19:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Both teams are missing their chances to score in an epic manner.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 19:53  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaun Singh
tranceaddict in training

Come on england you ******s!!!

Old Post Jun-24-2012 19:59  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Singh Click here to Send Shaun Singh a Private Message Add Shaun Singh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Not a bad game, but both teams fail pretty hard at scoring.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-24-2012 20:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

How many goals can you fucking miss???

This game will go to extra time and then England will have the victory.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 20:18  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Did you guys just see Balotelli choking on his drink?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-24-2012 20:36  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track # 2 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPendulum - "Blood Sugar" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread