Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

Schweinsteiger's girlfriend > This goal

Or Yolanthe, Wesley Sneijder's wife, or even better known in Germany Silvie van der Vaart (TV show host on German tv).

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-12-2012 21:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I can only hope the Netherlands and Germany face each other in the final round so we can see who's the fittest

Old Post Jun-12-2012 21:10  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
What an amazing goal for Poland, a beauty.

that was so awesome!

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jun-12-2012 21:16  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i bet she has no pubic hair.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 22:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

It's not like I'd give her a real Brazilian anyway

Old Post Jun-12-2012 22:17  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

Also, incase you missed it, you can watch the full game here: http://www.tsn.ca/window/Euro2012/index.html

I hope this tournament will end up being just as exciting and unpredictable as the last one.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 02:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 6meets9 Click here to Send 6meets9 a Private Message Add 6meets9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

Crazy stuff!

quote:
Originally posted by exraver

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 6meets9 Click here to Send 6meets9 a Private Message Add 6meets9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
What an amazing goal for Poland, a beauty.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:48  Canada
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

If we loose and know we can go home after Sunday people of Kharkov at least got to enjoy this in the Orange fan zone today:

Edit: Most likely next Monday unfortunately:

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Jun-13-2012 at 19:36

Old Post Jun-13-2012 18:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i laughed when cr7 pushed that wide, what an opportunity to waste

Old Post Jun-13-2012 19:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

This has to be the worst Netherlands football team that I've seen in years... what a dull game.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:12  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
This has to be the worst Netherlands football team that I've seen in years... what a dull game.

I can't put into words how disappointed I was, so here's a picture instead:

And I was hoping for an awesome game

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:25  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #6 Ilya Malyuev - Baltic Sessions 010 03-18-07 Part 2 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAria - "Dido" (Armin Van Buuren's Universal Religion Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread