Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Brooklyn Mirage Opening Weekend
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

safe to say any event at mirage, i'll be there all summer

Old Post Jun-06-2016 12:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
safe to say any event at mirage, i'll be there all summer

looks like 0 events you'll be attending there the way things are going!

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Jun-07-2016 00:24  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
looks like 0 events you'll be attending there the way things are going!

Well they opened back up. All they need is to get the liquor license now.

Either way, I'll be at any event I can there because it's probably one of the best venues in the country. Shame they have to deal with all the NY bullshit.

Old Post Jun-07-2016 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

im sick of the fucking complainers and haters

bitching and whining all the time saying their money deserves better and they must communicate better

the fucking man hours that went into that place is unreal

and i guarantee you the people who are complaining will be the ones who LOVE the place when it's in full swing

the inside stage is fucking RETARDED!

Old Post Jun-07-2016 13:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:

bitching and whining all the time saying their money deserves better and they must communicate better

and i guarantee you the people who are complaining will be the ones who LOVE the place when it's in full swing

bitchies want cherries!!!

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Jun-07-2016 13:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knittybone
Slip Dip Rip Yip

Went there Saturday and the place is insane, painstaking detail everywhere... they seem to think they can get the license for the 18th.

Speaker Freakers (RIP Fergie):
Maceo Plex - Life Index

Old Post Jun-07-2016 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for knittybone Click here to Send knittybone a Private Message Visit knittybone's homepage! Add knittybone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by knittybone
Went there Saturday and the place is insane, painstaking detail everywhere... they seem to think they can get the license for the 18th.

i was there as well and think they will be open, with or without booze is still to be determined

with that being said, they have to have some sort of clout to get an expediter to file with the DOB to reissue their CO (or TCO and TPA), that normally is a minimum of 3 weeks in most of the construction world

Old Post Jun-08-2016 14:10 
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

how was the party this weekend??? oh, wait... cancelled again. tht's what 3 our of the last 4?

when their parties go off they are excellent no doubt but man they are either snake bit or just not doing things right.

Old Post Jun-21-2016 21:21  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i've partied 3 times in that new space

i was crushed about the richie cancel, i had been looking forward to that for a long time

i don't blame cityfox or the mirage though, someone is definitely fucking with them, there simply nothing like it in the usa

i can only imagine what that inside stage would look like finished, i hope it doesn't stay that way...in my imagination

Old Post Jun-22-2016 04:04 
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
i've partied 3 times in that new space

i was crushed about the richie cancel, i had been looking forward to that for a long time

i don't blame cityfox or the mirage though, someone is definitely fucking with them, there simply nothing like it in the usa

i can only imagine what that inside stage would look like finished, i hope it doesn't stay that way...in my imagination

3 out of the last 4 Cityfoxes cancelled was what i was referencing not that venue. (might be off slightly on those #s but its close to that).

i'm guessing the city/powers that be just got frustrated with them for whatever reason and all parties with their names on it are being scrutinized heavily.

Old Post Jun-22-2016 05:41  Christmas Island

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Brooklyn Mirage Opening Weekend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDark tech Minimal from Holden live [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBubble Fish - "Sushi Lovers" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread