Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > IC95 or how to get 100 IDs
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tresor7
Senior tranceaddict

Heeey, my friends!

So, this is the version 95 of ID Contest. I can't believe but it's true, really 95! Want be the hoster of 100?! Me too, heh

Ok. Now what we have here in this place.
This is a pack of 100 IDs, ~50% (!!!) of this stuff is trance, another part is house, techno etc.
Don't be surprised if you were a participant of my contests..u know me)

Easy? Hard? I can say now it's easy with most of trance & house aaand the winner will be a man with the knowledge "all around" .
Anth else? I want you, you and, yes, you too to be here with us, 'coz it's just a mixture of very nice tracks you'll like it, I know.
Everybody has a chance to win, guys.
IMHO, my friends, this is not the best of my three contests. Maybe I'm gettin' old)
So, the ID Contest #95 has just started. I wish you all gl.

Rules? They're the same)

PS: and, please, bombard me with PMs) I' m always on-line for you.

Last edited by Tresor7 on Mar-21-2012 at 15:09

Old Post Mar-21-2012 13:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tresor7 Click here to Send Tresor7 a Private Message Visit Tresor7's homepage! Add Tresor7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IN_RAINBOWS
tranceaddict

Thanks for your message. I'll send you a PM when I have the files, just a first impression try. Puh, I'm not into house and techno, so that will be very tough.

Last edited by IN_RAINBOWS on Mar-21-2012 at 14:22

Old Post Mar-21-2012 14:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for IN_RAINBOWS Click here to Send IN_RAINBOWS a Private Message Add IN_RAINBOWS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GroundLine
If I could only...

Would probably be a good idea to follow the ancient rule of naming the thread "ID Contest XX blah blah blah" so that the moderators will notice it and sticky it.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 17:38  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GroundLine Click here to Send GroundLine a Private Message Visit GroundLine's homepage! Add GroundLine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GroundLine
If I could only...

Definitely more difficult than the last one. I recognize about half, but can name around 10%-15% right off my head.

Will be interesting to see how well people know the more never tracks, that might by my strength.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 18:40  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GroundLine Click here to Send GroundLine a Private Message Visit GroundLine's homepage! Add GroundLine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tresor7
Senior tranceaddict

Sorry for that, guys) You know when you've a tons of music and new tracks come everyday...really difficult to collect nice and not rare tracks. For you it's rare for me sometimes is not etc. But! I see what we achieve. Hints are always ready.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 19:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tresor7 Click here to Send Tresor7 a Private Message Visit Tresor7's homepage! Add Tresor7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IN_RAINBOWS
tranceaddict

For me it's that I got 10 % right now, that was the stuff that I knew when I listened to the tracks for the first time. Then I got like let's say 15-20 "Yes" tunes, where I know that I know but have to go thru my archive to get the name and then there is the rest where I have absolutely no idea of and if you don't know a track, you have no chance to find out what it is, if you don't google the lyrics or recognize the sound style. Just saying. Anyway, in the end it's about who knows the most of the 100 tracks and not too know like 50-75 % of the tracks. I can't wait to see how many tracks the rest got and will check my archive on the weekend, then I'll find some of the tracks for sure.

Old Post Mar-23-2012 01:31  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for IN_RAINBOWS Click here to Send IN_RAINBOWS a Private Message Add IN_RAINBOWS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GroundLine
If I could only...

Alright, sent in my first answers.

Wonder if it will only be IN_RAINBOWS and me competing?

Old Post Mar-26-2012 06:51  Finland
weidenkind
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GroundLine
Alright, sent in my first answers.

Wonder if it will only be IN_RAINBOWS and me competing?

i tried, but after listening to the first 50 or so i gave up since I am not a super expert. the last one was more fun for me...

Old Post Mar-26-2012 11:18  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for weidenkind Click here to Send weidenkind a Private Message Add weidenkind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tresor7
Senior tranceaddict

Ok, guys. As always we've a pair of participants at the beginning.

Results:

GroundLine - 55p
IN_RAINBOWS - 43p

Aaand of course many of unrecognized tracks. Wait for your answers.
Now I think that it's quite difficult contest, maybe some of tracks are simply fresh or rare.
Ok, we'll see who knows better "known" tunes) Good luck!

PS: weidenkind, where is your PM?)
PSS: by the way, the file was downloaded 11 times!

Last edited by Tresor7 on Mar-28-2012 at 15:25

Old Post Mar-27-2012 15:18  Australia
Tresor7
Senior tranceaddict

Hm, anybody else? Is it so hard?!)

Old Post Apr-01-2012 17:49  Australia
GroundLine
If I could only...

quote:
Originally posted by Tresor7
Hm, anybody else? Is it so hard?!)

Too hard, too troucy, too new, too many tracks, too good competition.

I've found that this contest only gains interest if you put 50% mainstream trance classics in it.

Old Post Apr-01-2012 18:17  Finland
Tresor7
Senior tranceaddict

Hah, ok)

Old Post Apr-02-2012 06:43  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > IC95 or how to get 100 IDs
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId Techno! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArome - "Hands Up!" (DJ Scot Project Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread