Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Orb is sketchy. Crazy line-up but terrible organization from all the reports I've heard. Be aware of the risks

Old Post Apr-16-2009 13:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

NEW RELEASE ON THE EKTOPLAZM NETLABEL... certain to go over well with the TA crowd

DISCO HOOLIGANS - CLEAR SKIES
01 :: To The Beat To The Box (6:41)
02 :: This Is How It's Gonna Go Down (7:32)
03 :: String Theory (Alternate Mix) (6:26)
04 :: Running Out Of Time (Alternate Mix) (7:08)
05 :: Easy To Get Lost (7:19)
06 :: It's Good To Be Alive (7:46)
07 :: Running Out Of Time (6:58)
08 :: String Theory (6:26)
09 :: Clear Skies (7:19)
10 :: No Judgement (6:38)

The release of Clear Skies on the Ektoplazm netlabel marks the debut of Disco Hooligans (Nectarios Meidanis & Jordan Bonyo), a project founded by two old friends from Greece who share an enduring passion for psytrance. Inspired by the positive vibes and ecstatic parties of the good old days, the duo set out to forge their own brand of fat and funky full-on stacked with raw psychedelic riffs, sparkling melodies, and pumping beats. Clear Skies is the result: a life-affirming psytrance album that will be heard on dance floors all around the world. To ensure the highest possible sound quality, this album has been professionally mastered by Colin Bennun at the Stooodio, Bristol, UK, and features artwork by Amalia Makri.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...ns-clear-skies/

Disco Hooligans contact info (for booking live gigs and DJ sets): discohooligans@hotmail.com

Old Post Apr-16-2009 13:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

A few psytrance events taking place in Toronto in the next month:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/events/goa-420-3d/
http://www.ektoplazm.com/events/shakti-the-wild-rumpus/
http://www.ektoplazm.com/events/darkrave-vs-panic/

Old Post Apr-16-2009 17:53  Canada
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk
Orb is sketchy. Crazy line-up but terrible organization from all the reports I've heard. Be aware of the risks

Hmm thanks for the info!! but still tha lineup is out of this world

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Apr-17-2009 05:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

hey! can anyone recommend some good new goa?

Old Post Apr-23-2009 23:14  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
hey! can anyone recommend some good new goa?

Whether it actually is Goa is up for debate, but I find most of the new releases on the label Yellow Sunshine Explosion to be what I'd consider in that vein of music.

Old Post Apr-24-2009 08:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

nono! yellow sunshine is not goa )))
Im talking about the actual goa trance. For example, I was listening to a sick suntrip records compilation yesterday. Im not a big expert in names in that style but similar stuff to filteria im talking about.

Old Post Apr-24-2009 12:27  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

This one's a killer!!!

V/A - T.O.U.C.H. SAMADHI 001
01 :: Annunaki - Seven Stars (Bastard Rework) (8:06)
02 :: Annunaki - From Nibru (8:03)
03 :: Blue Spectral Monkey - Futurescope (8:37)
04 :: Fuzz - Dark And Light (6:37)
05 :: Bastard - Rotted (6:31)
06 :: Dragon - Ritual Of Fire (8:06)
07 :: Primordial Ooze - The Piper (7:33)
08 :: MediMonkz - Clad Romper (Medisin Remix) (8:00)
09 :: Axis Mundi - Break Allotment (7:12)

T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi is based in Asheville, North Carolina, a small, sleepy town nestled between the woody slopes of the Appalachian Mountains. Behind the scenes, Asheville is home to one of the most vibrant psytrance subcultures in America. This wide-ranging compilation showcases a stellar line-up of American psytrance producers whose vibrations have been the source of countless smiles, stomps, and sacred experiences for over a decade. Expect to hear sizzling leads and swampy grooves with a psychedelic edge; this is music for all the wandering freaks and fairy folk of the magic forest! Mastered by Kri at Audiovalve.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/touch-samadhi-001/

Old Post Apr-25-2009 06:13  Canada
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
nono! yellow sunshine is not goa )))
Im talking about the actual goa trance. For example, I was listening to a sick suntrip records compilation yesterday. Im not a big expert in names in that style but similar stuff to filteria im talking about.

You mean way more Indian sounding type of trance? I wouldn't mind finding some similar stuff as well. Anyone else with any suggestions?

Old Post Apr-25-2009 09:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

quote:
You mean way more Indian sounding type of trance?

Yea, organic sounding with rolling eastern melodies

Old Post Apr-25-2009 12:21  Ukraine
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Check this thread out:
http://forum.isratrance.com/new-school-goa/

I make a ton of recommendations (both free and commercial) at the bottom of page 1 and the top of page 2.

Old Post Apr-26-2009 00:42  Canada
Vanos
Underground

^ thanks )

Old Post Apr-26-2009 10:34  Ukraine

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Favorite 3 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Energy - "Serenity" (Extended Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread