Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I did see quite few people with D36 tshirts at Sunday School Grove. I was at least expecting them to hand out fliers for any upcoming parties.

yea i saw them also, mostly by the sunday school tent...i guess maybe they were tryin to introduce themselves to some of the techno acts and try and develop a relationship who knows tho
it was kinda weird that they didnt pass out any flyers or nothing
sankeys was passing out flyers and it said its opening in early 2011
but yet d36 is opening in 2 weeks and theres not much info about line-ups,location,age,price,dress code etc etc about this place
i mean i guess its a good thing to keep it low key, but not too sure how it will work out for them $ wise from a business stand point
i do have faith tho and want to see them bring something good to nyc

Old Post Sep-07-2010 14:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
yea i saw them also, mostly by the sunday school tent...i guess maybe they were tryin to introduce themselves to some of the techno acts and try and develop a relationship who knows tho
it was kinda weird that they didnt pass out any flyers or nothing
sankeys was passing out flyers and it said its opening in early 2011
but yet d36 is opening in 2 weeks and theres not much info about line-ups,location,age,price,dress code etc etc about this place
i mean i guess its a good thing to keep it low key, but not too sure how it will work out for them $ wise from a business stand point
i do have faith tho and want to see them bring something good to nyc

perhaps theyre not trying to publicize it bc they want to keep it within the same boundaries as the underground parties they throw minus the fact that it wont get raided, since they will have permits to allow the party to go on??

Old Post Sep-07-2010 18:45  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

unless its supposed to be mroe a word of mouth type club and the people who need to know will know- but based on money they probably should announce a little more. Ohhh well Ill have Ida all to myself and the few TA and RA ppl who show up on opening night lol.

Old Post Sep-07-2010 18:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jmauro
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm actually more excited about Sankeys

Old Post Sep-07-2010 18:50  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for jmauro Click here to Send jmauro a Private Message Add jmauro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY
unless its supposed to be mroe a word of mouth type club and the people who need to know will know- but based on money they probably should announce a little more. Ohhh well Ill have Ida all to myself and the few TA and RA ppl who show up on opening night lol.

Taimur called...told me to tell you that you are not invited D36

Old Post Sep-07-2010 18:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Taimur called...told me to tell you that you are not invited D36

Damn You!

Old Post Sep-07-2010 18:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:

yea thats what i thought bc im sure they would have to compensate for what rent+permits would cost...or maybe theyre RICH and they can do that!!!

Old Post Sep-07-2010 19:05  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

No opening night for me.... I'm going for VICTOR!

Old Post Sep-07-2010 22:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

quote:
Ohhh well Ill have Ida all to myself

Hey now that's my future wife yer talkin about!!

Oh and did I mention she spins sick techno?

Old Post Sep-07-2010 23:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm not surprised by no big announcement for the opening Blkmarket party cause nothing is chaning for them, just a different venue. They won't have any problems filling the place up. But I'm surprised they aren't advertising for Victor and the Saturday nights. Oh well, they know what they're doing.

Old Post Sep-07-2010 23:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BradMiller
Hey now that's my future wife yer talkin about!!

Oh and did I mention she spins sick techno?

You forgot this mesmerizing video:

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Sep-07-2010 23:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EnigmaT
Ultimate EM Source

Goggle Maps took me right inside. The venue use to be called Manhattan Ballroom Dance.

This link shows pictures of what it use to look like.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...46&spn=0,0&z=16

Old Post Sep-08-2010 05:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EnigmaT Click here to Send EnigmaT a Private Message Visit EnigmaT's homepage! Add EnigmaT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc Romboy @ Youfm Clubnight 07/04/07 [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 vs Musique - New Years Dub [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread