Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.
The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.

I'm excited!!! complexe bell in Brossard beach is alive and buzzing. Training camp is officially open. I'm predicting 4th in the conference, Markov or not. No cup for us this year, but I think it is going to be a good season. *masturbates furiously*...the best time of year is back!!!!

can't wait until Tuesday

ps... f u for raising prices again. 10 game package = poor jay that can't afford to leave the house making for serious trolling. the premium pricing is what kills you, but who wants to watch the Florida panthers?

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Sep-17-2011 15:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

1. x-Washington 82 107
2. x-Philadelphia 82 106
3. x-Boston 82 103
4. x-Pittsburgh 82 106
5. x-Tampa Bay 82 103
6. x-Montreal 82 96
7. x-Buffalo 82 96
8. x-NY Rangers 82 93
9. Carolina 82 91
10. Toronto 82 85
11. New Jersey 82 81
12. Winnipeg 82 80
13. Ottawa 82 74
14. NY Islanders 82 73
15. Florida 82 72

I see Wash, Pitt and Philly dropping and Boston, Tampa, and Buffalo moving up. No change in playoff teams otherwise, me thinks.

Toronto will miss the playoffs again and Burke and Wilson will be gone

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Sep-17-2011 17:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Some inspiration to start the season off proper

I think the team is solid this year, if Price holds up likely it'll be one of the best lineups they've had on paper in the last while. The absolute key imo is health though and Markov returning at the level he used to play at or close to it. If they stay healthy they'll be finishing in the top 4 and have a good chance at a nice playoff run, wounded like last year and it'll be in the 5-8 range. Even with all the missing men they still gave Boston the hardest series they had on the way to the cup. Get those missing men back in + a couple decent changes like Cole and it should be a good season.

Old Post Sep-17-2011 18:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
Toronto will miss the playoffs again and Burke and Wilson will be gone

Hope so, I put a nice hefty bet with a buddy on this last year and after winning agreed to go double or nothing on this one... I think Wilson will be gone but doubt it for Burke. They've stuck with him pretty strongly so far and just look at how long they kept turd ferguson after his brutal post lockout team. Regardless it's a pretty safe bet they'll suck. Sens should be interesting though...

Old Post Sep-17-2011 18:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Ottawa has arguably the toughest team in the league but they won't be able to score a lick. Look for Van to maybe grab some of their tough players before the trade deadline.

I just can't believe how bad the Toronto sports teams are. I think the Argos ended a city-wide playoff slump last year but that was because there's only eight CFL teams... and look at them this year

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Sep-17-2011 18:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

It is baffling but I point the finger at corporate management managing them like another subsidy of their portfolio. You need that rich team owning mofo in charge making snap decisions when they need to be made instead of 2-3 years later. A board of directors trying to make "sound business choices" and all that bs won't work. I don't see the MLSE teams improving until they're sold.

And agreed on Ottawa. It's amazing how far they've come since the pizza delivery line days. Even more amazing how they've tried to fix every deficiency experienced in the last 10 years except the most important one, the net.

Old Post Sep-17-2011 18:55  Canada
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Complete FAIL to get tickets for me last weekend. Anybody has a good contact for face value tickets PM me!!

Old Post Sep-17-2011 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

are you a dad yet? because if so the family zone up top is the easiest ticket to get as they always hold a few hundred that they sell the week of the game. the view is shit, but they are cheap.

I don't care if it is preseason, tomorrow I get to see a game and am hyped! Really
looking forward to seeing how the new glass and boards perform (if it is even in yet.) I saw the stanchion area last week... the backup goalies are going to be dodging pucks all year.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Sep-19-2011 15:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmax24
Supreme tranceaddict

will be at the game tomorow too
cant wait

Old Post Sep-19-2011 17:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mmax24 Click here to Send mmax24 a Private Message Add mmax24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

Got tix for Bruins and Pens this year, woot woot !

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Sep-19-2011 17:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Got tix for wednesday and saturday game! Can't wait to hear "Accueillons NOS CANADIENS!!!"

Old Post Sep-19-2011 18:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

i'm at the opener!!!

YES!

Old Post Sep-19-2011 19:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNostrum - Trance On Ecstacy [2010]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread