Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

The Habs have hit rock bottom.....who in their right mind want Thomas Kaberle

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Dec-09-2011 17:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

I smell a desperate move because Markov is not coming back.

Old Post Dec-09-2011 17:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

meh

the d is playing ok for what it is, except on the pp

kaberle > spacek on the pp

good trade

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Dec-09-2011 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
I smell a desperate move because Markov is not coming back.

this

Old Post Dec-09-2011 21:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Instead of trading players... how about kicking out most of the management and retool.

Old Post Dec-09-2011 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

gauthier drank the Kool aid big time. kaberle has no shot, can't play d, and 3 years? wtf big time. we are the new leafs.

Old Post Dec-10-2011 01:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Calm the fuck down boys. I think it's an amazing trade. He's better then let me think... the last 15 defensman that we signed from other teams? He had last year 47 points! That would of tied for the 3rd best pointer of our team last year... not bad. He's better then Hamrlik BY MILES and BY More MILES then Spacek. Give him time and you'll see that slowly but surely how power play with become more dominant = US making the playoffs.

Old Post Dec-11-2011 04:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

I agree. I personally like the trade. I think he was a good buy low candidate. We need someone to spark to power play. Don't forget just last year Boston gave up 2 first rounders for kaberle.

Old Post Dec-11-2011 04:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
gauthier drank the Kool aid big time. kaberle has no shot, can't play d, and 3 years? wtf big time. we are the new leafs.

how does it feel?

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Dec-11-2011 06:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
how does it feel?

like I drank too much vodka.

Old Post Dec-11-2011 07:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

I think we like bitching for the sake of bitching.

Old Post Dec-11-2011 16:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

I think that you need to study something called the salary cap. gauthier is essentially making it so we have a team full of unmovable players that no one else wants. kaberle would be fine if we weren't stuck 3 years with him. Go to capgeek, look at our situation coming up the next 3 years.

low on good prospects that can make an immediate impact for at least 2 or 3 more years.

high on underperforming, overpaid players on the wrong side if the age spectrum.

not many assets other teams want making trades almost out of the question due to brutal contracts.

enjoy this team...we will be stuck with them for a while. this is the worst team in a long time and if you think it will just get better like that, you have canadiensfanitis...it's the new leaf fan.

this team is too soft to win. Its not bitching just to bitch, considering I've spent over 2000$ for my ticket package this year. Not only is the product boring, but they have lost every game I've been to thus year. I'm sorry, I have a right to bit h, especially since it is quite clear I'm the only one that follows the NHL outside of montreal here

the game has become very fast and entertaining, but Montreal only fans would never know it because all they know is what the marketing\PR dept feeds them.

I'm mad, and I think many people are getting fed up too. If you are going to charge top dollar, eventually you have to come through with a top notch product. I went to see a Hamilton bulldogs game a few weeks back, and sadly enough, the quality if the game was better...maybe if the Habs had the heart of kids trying to earn something....

Old Post Dec-11-2011 19:04 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarkTrance Tune ??? [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatt Darey pres Lost Tribe - "Possessed" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread