Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > **** Donald Trump
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Shakka
Is this thread for real? Are we all compelled by some cosmic force to mozy on over to the ol' TA Politics forum to see if there is anything left from the good ole days? Some thread of a polarized time long ago when we would never think about having a safe zone in our discussions...But now we all universally cringe at that orange cotton-candyesque weave and whatever utterances might come from its mouthpiece...

cheers.

shakk! fuck, we've got half the band back together.

hope shit is good where you are. you know, asides from that ginger abortion.

quote:
Originally posted by MisterOpus1
Holy shit, now I am nearly complete. All I need is Q5 and Occrider to pop up, and I can die a happy bastard.

Hope you're doing well.

i annoyed occ/renegade/arbiter a year or two ago via PM. occ doesn't really post on the internets anymore, sadly. i stalk renegade and moral hazard on facebook though

compared to the forums i read politics on these days, and despite some of the epic arguments we all had here, i look back on those times as some of the best intellectual contributions that social media ever made. today's standard is atrocious.

Old Post Nov-01-2017 07:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shakka
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm gonna get my kids to post some random shit in here. God, I have kids...and I'm 40...where did the time go?

Old Post Nov-03-2017 19:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Shakka Click here to Send Shakka a Private Message Add Shakka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > **** Donald Trump
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark EG @ Dreamscape 31 (7) [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - 125 [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread