Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Odd things dates/fwbs/partners have done
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Singularity55
tranceaddict

Odd things dates/fwbs/partners have done

Ok so get this. I was fwb with this girl... and she says she's depressed for two weeks so doesn't talk much. I'm like ok... then after 2 weeks it turns out she's been in a relationship for two weeks. I'm pretty pissed ooff and crack it.

And then it turns out she faked the entire relationship to test me and see how I'd react if she got a bf! Lmao... I mean I'm devestated cos I lost my closest friend for 4 months now but at the same time wtf! Also I have no idea why I'm single... any ideas? Suffice to say my one remaining friend and my pet rock are not a fan.

Last edited by Singularity55 on Jan-17-2024 at 18:15

Old Post Jan-17-2024 18:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Singularity55 Click here to Send Singularity55 a Private Message Add Singularity55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

It sounds like you're inadequate.

Old Post Jan-17-2024 18:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

Yeh maybe but it's an odd way of showing it for sure

Old Post Jan-17-2024 18:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Singularity55 Click here to Send Singularity55 a Private Message Add Singularity55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

try masturbating with a cheese grater! it will more slightly more amusing then your pet rock but mostly painful since thats the only friend you have

Old Post Jan-17-2024 18:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

Well look here's what I've heard from a close friend of hers. She's in love with me but in denial about it. She cares about me deeply but also a lot of things hit too close to home because she's so similar. I dunno it's weird cos a month before that she was thirsting after me hardcore and and also we talked seriously allll the time. I also sent her weekly messages saying how amazing she is in various ways and they made her really happy. Idk I feel like not being an alcoholic which is fixed already due to being on phentermine now and also not being unemployed would change a lot. We both have bipolar in very similar levels and idk she's the successful one and... I have yet to catch up but from her perspective she might think I never will and that I'm a permanent failure.

Also yeh she has bpd so... an emotional rollercoaster is to he expected I guess. Like thinking someone is great and then pushing them away is kinda normal.

Old Post Jan-17-2024 19:00  Australia
Singularity55
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
try masturbating with a cheese grater! it will more slightly more amusing then your pet rock but mostly painful since thats the only friend you have

Ok that wasn't really that funny since you clearly missed that I was joking I gotta say

Old Post Jan-17-2024 19:01  Australia
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

That's just girl stuff, man. If you want to know the steps you have to take to keep her, dm me.

Old Post Jan-17-2024 19:01  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
That's just girl stuff, man. If you want to know the steps you have to take to keep her, dm me.

Is there a reason this can't be posted in public lol?

Old Post Jan-17-2024 19:03  Australia
Singularity55
tranceaddict

And also she wants someone on aud 100k aka 65k usd or so because of current housing prices and like... ehh even with a bachelor of comp sci/it in 4 years that's not happening overnight... even if I get that after 2-4 years in the field it's not exactly the same as someone who has that income right now and considering we're 30/31... I can't support kids with a high income in say the next 2/3 years. So from my position I either compromise for a person or go for someone younger or for her it's even worse to go for someone in my position.

Last edited by Singularity55 on Jan-17-2024 at 19:21

Old Post Jan-17-2024 19:06  Australia
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Everything you ever post makes you sound like a teenager. You're 31 years old. This reads like something a 17 year old would consider a dilemma. Do you expect us to give you serious advice? You sound like a child and so does this girl. My advice is to grow the fuck up and stop dicking around with these emotionally stunted perma-children that appear to constitute your entire social reality. Oh, and get a job. You're 31.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-17-2024 20:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

I'm 30 but yeh close enough. I would get a job but bipolar is pretty fucking crippling for some people mate. I'm finally at the stage where I could get one but it has taken mannny years. As for this chick sounding like a teenager. No shit. She has bpd. What do you think people with bpd are like exactly? Ehh look bpd is mixed. You get intense emotions and uhh lots of affection but also bullshit drama and an emotional rollercoaster. If that's not your type then fair enough but I always seem to attract them and be into them so... I either have to live with it or change some things but... that's very complicated. Like would you even begin to understand what anxious attachment style is? As for it being my entire social reality... well no but in terms of girlfriends yeh. In summary though ffs I need a job. I could get one easily so long as I turn up daily which suffice to say is not always entirely possible with bipolar depression but yeh labouring or with some effort based on my qualifications IT is also an option. Also thanks for being more polite than usual

Also I didn't ask for advice. It's just an odd situation that most of my friends found funny or "wtf that's so toxic"

Last edited by Singularity55 on Jan-17-2024 at 20:28

Old Post Jan-17-2024 20:06  Australia
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Singularity55
Like would you even begin to understand what anxious attachment style is?

Yes of course, you pretentious little fuckwit. We've all read those pop psychology articles about "attachment style and dating". It's not that complicated at all. Just stay away from crazy bitches. The reason you can't is because you're a wretched mess of a human being and any emotionally stable and self-respecting girl sees you coming from a mile away and doesn't give you a second glance. Get your own shit together and you might not have to deal with this kind of nonsense.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-17-2024 20:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Odd things dates/fwbs/partners have done
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Id For This Track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSubsunday - "No Good" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread