Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Google map where the festival is and looking for something close by (a bit north east) is easy. Because its a $12-15 cab ride can get you anywhere from the festival to the hotel and to any club at night. I would stay along Front, King St, Queens Quay or whatever. More south anywhere near the Gardiner highway really...

you can actually take a shuttle bus from the airport to kipling station and subway from kipling all the way to downtown to your hotel. Its $3 LOL.

aite cool i will look into it, i actually took a bus from the airport 2 years ago to downtown, it was like 10 bucks...sure beats thr $50.00 cab fare
i will look for it again

Old Post May-06-2012 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
aite cool i will look into it, i actually took a bus from the airport 2 years ago to downtown, it was like 10 bucks...sure beats thr $50.00 cab fare
i will look for it again

Outside Terminal 3 there is a TTC bus stop just ask around. Or Monorail it to T3.

192 bus to Kipling St. (end of subway line) > Kipling St subway Eastbound > Anywhere downtown/closest station to your hotel) = $3 fare

And reverse to go home. It shouldn't take you any longer than 1hr 15mins total. But its pretty simple and easy once anyone does it once. Or go to ttc.ca and it tells you there + times.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:07  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Not much in the direct area for hotels. You can stay East of there on Queens Quay at Radison or Westin Harbourcastle or north there are some smaller boutique hotels I believe. If you stay on Queens Quay the streetcar will pretty much take you right there. The bus you're talking about is probably Airport Express

Old Post May-07-2012 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Check out The Thompson, it'll be a very manageable 20 min walk from the festival, great rooms (maybe a little pricey though) and fantastic area.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-07-2012 01:33  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Additional line up seals the deal. Think I'll be checking this out.

Old Post May-07-2012 04:15  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:

You might want to consider flying with Porter (flyporter.com) as they fly right into downtown and would save you time and money. They have very frequent 50% off base fare deals including a sale that ends today but there will definitely be another in the next couple weeks if you aren't ready to book now.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-07-2012 13:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Yeah, if he can fly porter, I highly recommend doing it that way.

Cheaper, more enjoyable flight, better service, plus you can just take a streetcar to a hotel from the airport. I can't say enough good things about Porter

Old Post May-07-2012 15:49 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

^^^
hey guys thanks for the info, but i already booked it thru air canada
direct flight
porter leaves from newark airport and iam no where near that, iam leaving outta lga airport and i arrive at yyz at 9am

lookin foward to it

Old Post May-07-2012 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Ah, ok cool then! Hope you enjoy it that weekend in Toronto. It's going to be INSANE this year! Canada day weekend, Digital Dreams, pride weekend...

Definitely check out Pride if you have a chance. Def a good time!

Old Post May-07-2012 17:28 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

Discount travel & ticket packages provided by Tourism Toronto:

www.seetorontonow.com/digitaldreams

Old Post May-07-2012 19:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Brooklyn will be in the house!!!
just grabbed my ticket, booking flights now

anyone know of any hotel close to the festival?
iam basically only coming up for this, so iam looking for something close so i can crawl back to every night lol
thanks

p.s for those interested in seeing bt, not sure when was the last time you guys saw him but i saw him in jan and he is def not what he once was...all electro and trouse, i mean if thats your thing than you will enjoy it, but if you havent heard him in a while and are expecting what he used to spin than you're in for a suprise like no other

dude check out hotwire
http://www.hotwire.com/hotel/result...searchTokenId=1

I got some good deals there in the past

funny that I'm flying to ur city that weekend and you're here

And leave this world behind...

Old Post May-07-2012 20:32  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
dude check out hotwire
http://www.hotwire.com/hotel/result...searchTokenId=1

I got some good deals there in the past

funny that I'm flying to ur city that weekend and you're here

dam and i was all excited about seeing you & calling you babushka again
have fun tho, that weekend in nyc should be nice also
its the weekend before july 4th, so hopefully some good parties will be around

Old Post May-07-2012 23:49  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnybody know this one? [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNick Carter & Swain - "Believe" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread