Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Justin K & Dj K Mixx - "Northern Lights"
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sot
shure!

micheil run back to that local record store and be like yo what track u said was gonna be big? and then listen to it and if its it fucking buy it and tell us the title

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Chris+Luzz

Luzzed Up? - With Special Guests - Every 3rd Thursday from 2-4 (EST)
Exclusively On: http://www.di.fm/progressive/

luzzBook

luzzCloud

Old Post Mar-12-2001 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sot Click here to Send sot a Private Message Visit sot's homepage! Add sot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TempesTrip
Supreme tranceaddict

yup

In my most drunken state of mind i was playing that vinyl and it sounds so similar, not that i am sober and listen to it i seriously deserve a serious ass whipping for that post. As i said i am going to open the ftp i just have to prep the account and let my friend know waht an idiot thing i did and prepare him for the masses. blah.. i'm an ASSHOLE lolz see ya peace.

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and if you can't say anything intelligent without bashing my character, my parentage, or my sexuality, then shut up and sit down. I will ignore you until you can come up with a decent rebuttal or an insightful comment. I am merely stating how I see it to be with as much respect and thought as possible. I expect the same from you. Tempest

TempesTrip/Jeremy K

Old Post Mar-12-2001 22:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TempesTrip Click here to Send TempesTrip a Private Message Add TempesTrip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sot
shure!

tempestrip....dont take it that serously...your not an asshole just for mis id'ing a song. every1 makes mistakes just dont worry about it, it aint a big deal.

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Chris+Luzz

Luzzed Up? - With Special Guests - Every 3rd Thursday from 2-4 (EST)
Exclusively On: http://www.di.fm/progressive/

luzzBook

luzzCloud

Old Post Mar-13-2001 00:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sot Click here to Send sot a Private Message Visit sot's homepage! Add sot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
galletje
tranceaddict in training

dj jean live at TE 2001

I just called Rhythm Import to asked them what song was played by dj jean live at TE (they know that because they gave the vinyl to dj jean). They sayed that the song will be out in 2 months and that the title will be Northern light/infinty. From who it is I don't know but they where talking about a new song from 'mobis'!!!!!!!!!
That's everything they knew about the song.

mzzl galletje

Old Post Mar-13-2001 16:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for galletje Click here to Send galletje a Private Message Add galletje to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Liquido
tranceaddict

2 munth?
u sure? thats a long time
hmmm we need to find it before... surly its out as a promo
we only need 2 know the title

Old Post Mar-13-2001 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Liquido Click here to Send Liquido a Private Message Add Liquido to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Liquido
tranceaddict

errr artist name

Old Post Mar-13-2001 18:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Liquido Click here to Send Liquido a Private Message Add Liquido to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

Angry

%$^&#@!!!!!!!I'm a real sucker for not buying when I could!!!I'll have 2 wait 2 more freakin' months now.

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Mar-13-2001 18:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Liquido
tranceaddict

cant u just ask that guy that told u that?

Old Post Mar-13-2001 19:04 
galletje
tranceaddict in training

Angry

They won't give me the artist name!!!!!!!
I sent an email with the question 'can you give me the artist name of the track?' and the replied with 'It will be out in two months and then you can buy it at rhythm records!'. So I wrote an email again 'yes I know that but I only want to know the artist name'. And so far I didn't got any reply no more.

mzzl galletje

Old Post Mar-13-2001 22:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for galletje Click here to Send galletje a Private Message Add galletje to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NRGME
tranceaddict in training

Ok, first of all this sample is amazing!! I want the song now! There might be a way to find out who it is. You guys should check out beam.to/djsets, they have tracklistings of most of the recents sets played by DJ's. I didn't find the Recent Trance Energy..but I'm sure it will be updated.

Old Post Mar-14-2001 00:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for NRGME Click here to Send NRGME a Private Message Add NRGME to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol dude.. we knew dat one already.. but the track has no ID at this moment...
so noone knows it.. and noone will know it till someone hears it again =p

Old Post Mar-14-2001 00:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TempesTrip
Supreme tranceaddict

FINALLY!!!

After i made a complete ass out of myself i swore to myself i would be the one to find this track name and post it. Alright i made mistakes with this track. And i really hate to say it again so i'm just gonna simply post the track name

Justin K & Dj K Mixx - Northern Lights (Promo 2001)

This track will be out on vinyl in a couple of weeks but only 200 copies are being pressed and i have 3 of them =) hehe. I ripped and encoded this as a mp3 if there is enough response for it i will open up my ftp for everyone to download it. And this isn't another one of my lil mis-idz. =) Tempest (Finally Redeemed)

AIM Sn: draco426 or musiktrip

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and if you can't say anything intelligent without bashing my character, my parentage, or my sexuality, then shut up and sit down. I will ignore you until you can come up with a decent rebuttal or an insightful comment. I am merely stating how I see it to be with as much respect and thought as possible. I expect the same from you. Tempest

TempesTrip/Jeremy K

Last edited by TempesTrip on Mar-14-2001 at 05:55

Old Post Mar-14-2001 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TempesTrip Click here to Send TempesTrip a Private Message Add TempesTrip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Justin K & Dj K Mixx - "Northern Lights"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This Song Please.. [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go [2001]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread