Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

Cool My NAPSTER NICK

my nick is DAPplayer
i have cable with a shity 10-15KB upload.
If you ask me for any file i wont kick you off unless theres a good reason....

Old Post Jan-13-2001 14:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

Wink

my napstername is :soultrancer,check it out,I've got some good stuff!
you find me when you search for legato or minimalistix

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-13-2001 16:17  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

Meneertje_B@d@$$

Yeah i know it sucks...but all my other names i forgot the passwords for

GreetZz

Old Post Jan-13-2001 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Henkie_henk Click here to Send Henkie_henk a Private Message Visit Henkie_henk's homepage! Add Henkie_henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

amcgale

mine is amcgale, gotta warn you if you gonna download my family shares so alot of none trance !

Old Post Jan-13-2001 20:51  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

My Alias is Blumchen blows, Message me if you want i'm on version 2 beta 8...ask me to turn on downloads in case you like some of my stuff!

Old Post Jan-13-2001 22:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PSi
Come to Daddy

Drunk

mine is xXxDJPSIxXx ask me if you want to see my tunes cus right now im not sharing muahhahhahahah

Old Post Apr-17-2001 17:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PSi Click here to Send PSi a Private Message Add PSi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kamakazee
Senior tranceaddict

jareddms1
but u wont find lots and lots of trance there
heheh no space
oh the other songs on there is my dad and my sister or my mom, so yeah i dont really like kenny rogers lol

All the good things in life are immoral, illegal or heavily TrancEd

Old Post Apr-18-2001 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazee Click here to Send Kamakazee a Private Message Add Kamakazee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCe CoNtRoL
Made of Love

mine is !!!BeN-DriNkiNg!!!

Old Post May-07-2001 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCe CoNtRoL Click here to Send TrAnCe CoNtRoL a Private Message Add TrAnCe CoNtRoL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Walter Mindz
4 The Evolution Of Trance

Invisible Grin

Mine is D-Emperah

Old Post May-22-2001 06:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Walter Mindz Click here to Send Walter Mindz a Private Message Add Walter Mindz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mcgra
tranceaddict in training

mine is mauropicottoisgreat.............because he is!

Old Post May-31-2001 19:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mcgra Click here to Send DJ Mcgra a Private Message Visit DJ Mcgra's homepage! Add DJ Mcgra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBefore Deadmau5's Set at Nature One Aug 2, 2009 [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - Planet [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread