Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [SOLVED] Amazing Uplifting & Emotional Piano Trance [2005-2006]
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Feb-08-2018 00:55  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Worm Popper

An attempt again.

Old Post Jul-03-2018 10:47  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Dog Running

An attempt again.

Old Post Aug-30-2018 14:17  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Jan-27-2019 17:58  Romania
sa4sa
Supreme tranceaddict

amazing tune, wish you good luck. Please if you find the name tell me ok?

Old Post Jan-30-2019 19:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sa4sa Click here to Send sa4sa a Private Message Visit sa4sa's homepage! Add sa4sa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by sa4sa
amazing tune, wish you good luck. Please if you find the name tell me ok?

Thank you. Yeah, sure, I'll tell you

Old Post Jan-30-2019 20:42  Romania
sa4sa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
Thank you. Yeah, sure, I'll tell you

Great, Can you tell me set who played it? Or where did you get it?

Old Post Jan-31-2019 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sa4sa Click here to Send sa4sa a Private Message Visit sa4sa's homepage! Add sa4sa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Great, Can you tell me set who played it? Or where did you get it?

I will PM you with this information but it is very difficult because I have already discussed with this DJ and no longer remembers anything about this song!

Old Post Jan-31-2019 17:37  Romania
sa4sa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I will PM you with this information but it is very difficult because I have already discussed with this DJ and no longer remembers anything about this song!

This track is so emotional...so beautiful, makes me fly everytime when I listen to. Thanks for share. Do you have better quality_?

Old Post Jan-31-2019 19:01  United States
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
This track is so emotional...so beautiful, makes me fly everytime when I listen to. Thanks for share. Do you have better quality_?

Unfortunately, I don't have, this is the only quality that I have!

Old Post Jan-31-2019 19:10  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

The mission was successful!

After more than ten years of searching for this track, a good friend who is in turn is friend with DJ who played this song in 2006, asked him if he remembers something about this song, and after several memory efforts and searches in his personal tracklist archive, he remembered.

The song is called, C.Sunland - Perfect Destiny [CD-R] [Not On Label] [Unreleased]

Unfortunately, producer of this track, Sunland has died in 2006, and at this moment it is impossible to find this track in digital format, the DJ who played this song was the only one who had it and unfortunately it does not have it anymore, through my friend asked me to not ask questions after questions and to be happy with this answer.

Many thanks dear friend Alex.

Respectfully,

NRG

Topic Solved!

Old Post Feb-05-2019 23:12  Romania
sa4sa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
The mission was successful!

After more than ten years of searching for this track, a good friend who is in turn is friend with DJ who played this song in 2006, asked him if he remembers something about this song, and after several memory efforts and searches in his personal tracklist archive, he remembered.

The song is called, C.Sunland - Perfect Destiny [CD-R] [Not On Label] [Unreleased]

Unfortunately, producer of this track, Sunland has died in 2006, and at this moment it is impossible to find this track in digital format, the DJ who played this song was the only one who had it and unfortunately it does not have it anymore, through my friend asked me to not ask questions after questions and to be happy with this answer.

Many thanks dear friend Alex.

Respectfully,

NRG

Topic Solved!

Mate I was happy to bring peace in your heart!

Best regards,
Alex

Old Post Feb-12-2019 19:15  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [SOLVED] Amazing Uplifting & Emotional Piano Trance [2005-2006]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackoakenfold @ Cream 1997... [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSlam feat Tyrone Visionary Palmer - "Lifetimes" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread