Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 160: Summer in the Southeast Edition
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 160: Summer in the Southeast Edition

We've given spring a miss and gone straight into summer in the good ole Southeast. Finally got some much needed rain the last 2 days, though.

Wife has completed her chemo. Her oncologist agreed this week that after the adverse reaction to her fifth treatment combined with the positive results of her last PET scan, she can proceed with her radiation treatments. She has her consultation on the 30th, I believe.

Work is busy, but that's normal. The weekend will consist mainly of yard work here, as this grass is really going to pop after the rain.

What say you, fellow COR wh00r3s? Oh, and Stu is back, so you just can't beat that shiat with a stick, folks!

Old Post May-18-2018 10:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Woop, great news!

Long weekend here. Have some stuff to do around the house. Late mother's day celebrations with my husband's fam, since we were sick last weekend.

Old Post May-18-2018 10:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Woop, great news!

Long weekend here. Have some stuff to do around the house. Late mother's day celebrations with my husband's fam, since I POISONED MY HUSBAND WITH CDC/FDA-RECALLED LETTUCE last weekend.

Ah, yes, I see. Roger that.

Old Post May-18-2018 12:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post May-18-2018 13:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:

I mean, it was clever as hell...you eating some first to get sick as well. That's the kind of shit that either 1.) keeps you free or 2.) lands you on a TV crime show/documentary many years later.

Old Post May-18-2018 14:02  United States
Silky Johnson

As long as a whole episode is dedicated to me, and I don't have to share an hour with Lagrangian.

Old Post May-18-2018 14:05 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
As long as a whole episode is dedicated to me, and I don't have to share an hour with Lagrangian.

He's the executive producer.

Old Post May-18-2018 14:16  United States
Silky Johnson

Well thanks, Debbie Downer.

Old Post May-18-2018 14:22 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Well thanks, Debbie Downer.

I'm tired today, so I could go for some Debbie Uppers, personally.

Old Post May-18-2018 14:36  United States
Silky Johnson

Old Post May-18-2018 14:50 
ziptnf
Programming your future

Yeah, there is some rain forecasted for this weekend so I might not get to go out on the bike like I was hoping. Riding on an indoor trainer is so boring

Once I finish my main Tri that I'm competing for I'm going to celebrate by drinking a bunch of beer

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-18-2018 14:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

*thinking

anyone want a set pm me

Old Post May-18-2018 23:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 160: Summer in the Southeast Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha zen after party id #1... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Tiesto Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread