Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 4
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
Weren't you banned? you're still on here.

If you're still here he isn't going anywhere.

In other news. The sky is still blue and this boiler room set was top notch and one of the best for me so far this year.

JJ b2b TMB.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Martinez brothers at get lost was bananas. Them dudes were on other level music side and mentally. Dudes were gone in space somewhere

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Martinez brothers at get lost was bananas. Them dudes were ok other level music side and mentally. Dudes were gone in space somewhere

they been on point lately. saw them at dc10 for circo loco and then El Row in the park in montpellier, france and they were absolutely ripping it.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

I fuckin love the Martinez Brothers sound. They can bring it.

Coincidentally I was watching that Boiler Room b2b with Jamie Jones just last night. Bangin set.

And I love how dude is repping the old-school pinstripe Magic O'Neal jersey!

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
If you're still here he isn't going anywhere.

Looks like you need glasses because i haven't broke a rule already and i said it for like the fifth time. Also his alt (Lino4pizzas got banned instead so looks who's wrong again.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

The bros have really stepped it up. Their productions are top notch as well. Really digging the basquiat side of them too.

quote:
Looks like you need glasses because i haven't broke a rule already and i said it for like the fifth time. Also his alt (Lino4pizzas got banned instead so looks who's wrong again.

Question.....raise of hands for who cares?

::crickets::

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:38 
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Get lost at 11ish am with them dudes was magical. I was in outerspace and the skinny Martinez bro looked even worse than me. They were playing shit that had everybody's tired partying for 24 straight hours asses jumping

I caught Martinez bros at Senso a few years ago. Best part was how they closed their set.... A curren$y track. Hip hop breeds the best music ears for tech/house music

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:

Who gives a shit if you haven't broken any "rules."

The real question is why the fuck do you post here? When you post your mixes and try talking to us in your "friendly" tone, you do realize that absolutely no one wants to have a conversation with you, right?

I mean, you are literally talking to yourself when you post, other than these stupid back-and-forth arguments.

WHat I'm trying to say is you're a sick, demented individual with no friends on this site (and probably in real life). Aka a LOSER. Nobody wants or needs to see your posts, mixes, or any other dumb shit that you write on here. Is that clear?

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
The bros have really stepped it up. Their productions are top notch as well. Really digging the basquiat side of them too.

Question.....raise of hands for who cares?

::crickets::

Oh i don't Just like to see hater fail thats all.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Oh i don't Just like to see hater fail thats all.

that's thing I'm not hating on you at all. Just pointing out the fact that you act like a twat on here. That's not hating it's being honest with you. And talk about a hater, how many times have you blasted me over the years here for no reason?

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:41 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Get lost at 11ish am with them dudes was magical. I was in outerspace and the skinny Martinez bro looked even worse than me. They were playing shit that had everybody's tired partying for 24 straight hours asses jumping

I caught Martinez bros at Senso a few years ago. Best part was how they closed their set.... A curren$y track. Hip hop breeds the best music ears for tech/house music

That is beyond true. I love the DJs that incorporate hip-hop elements and sounds into their house and techno. DJ Anna is another one. She straight up understands the music so well from a hip-hop point of view, that's why I love her mixes so much. Love it when I hear some perfectly laid vocals from an old-school 90s hip-hop song in a current-day techno track. Sickkkk

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:43 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Who gives a shit if you haven't broken any "rules."

The real question is why the fuck do you post here? When you post your mixes and try talking to us in your "friendly" tone, you do realize that absolutely no one wants to have a conversation with you, right?

I mean, you are literally talking to yourself when you post, other than these stupid back-and-forth arguments.

WHat I'm trying to say is you're a sick, demented individual with no friends on this site (and probably in real life). Aka a LOSER. Nobody wants or needs to see your posts, mixes, or any other dumb shit that you write on here. Is that clear?

Is that clear, are you some type of phag or something? I speak in that tone cuz i'm enjoying this whole thing alot. You make my day 100% better. You think your the only one here who visits this page lmao. Your the stupid fool who doesn;t have any friends besides FLTA. Your made fun of constantly. You think everyone in MD are elites because of the majority of peeps make fun of you. If you think I'm talking to msyelf, do you think i care about your opinion?

IS that clear asshole?

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:44  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 4
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD E.M. ID track08 [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeandro Gamez - Me Implica [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread