Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

Can I freeze my nuts off seeing the falls at night lit up? Or do they not do that during winter? (Over christmas specifically..)

Old Post Dec-05-2009 16:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sunrise3500 Click here to Send sunrise3500 a Private Message Add sunrise3500 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by sunrise3500
Can I freeze my nuts off seeing the falls at night lit up? Or do they not do that during winter? (Over christmas specifically..)

Niagara has a winter lights festival... there are fireworks and lights throughout the winter.
Here is the schedule
http://www.wfol.com/fallsfireworks.html

Old Post Dec-05-2009 16:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Niagara has a winter lights festival... there are fireworks and lights throughout the winter.
Here is the schedule
http://www.wfol.com/fallsfireworks.html

I'm not here on the 26th
nooooo

I take it the lights are on every night anyways thought.. right RIGHT?

Old Post Dec-05-2009 16:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sunrise3500 Click here to Send sunrise3500 a Private Message Add sunrise3500 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by sunrise3500
I'm not here on the 26th
nooooo

I take it the lights are on every night anyways thought.. right RIGHT?

Looks that way

Old Post Dec-05-2009 16:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Looks that way

Awesome
that will make me a happy santa!
(Thanks )

Old Post Dec-05-2009 16:45  Australia
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm fairly sure it's every night. I remember I rocked up on a totally random weeknight in the throws of winter and they had the lights on.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 13:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
I'm fairly sure it's every night. I remember I rocked up on a totally random weeknight in the throws of winter and they had the lights on.

Look who it is... our long lost Aussie TA!!

Hows it going mate? Long-time buddy.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 15:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AmyJohnson
tranceaddict in training

Toronto has the best high end clubs. By the way, does anybody know what happened to Circa? I heard rumors about this club which happens to be one of my favorites.

Old Post Dec-15-2009 03:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AmyJohnson Click here to Send AmyJohnson a Private Message Add AmyJohnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by AmyJohnson
Toronto has the best high end clubs. By the way, does anybody know what happened to Circa? I heard rumors about this club which happens to be one of my favorites.

It's still open. They are getting Steve Lawler to play there on New Years Day.

Old Post Dec-17-2009 04:12  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

richtree market is WIN!!!+++
it's even way better than vapiano! that's unpossible!

Old Post Dec-25-2009 07:28  Australia
acronym
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey, some friends and I are going to be in town for Boxing Day and wanted to head out to Circa that night to see it before it closes down. There's nothing up on the event listing for Circa that night though and their website is down, anyone have any idea what to expect there a saturday?

Old Post Dec-25-2009 16:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for acronym Click here to Send acronym a Private Message Add acronym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by acronym
Hey, some friends and I are going to be in town for Boxing Day and wanted to head out to Circa that night to see it before it closes down. There's nothing up on the event listing for Circa that night though and their website is down, anyone have any idea what to expect there a saturday?

Circa is closing down?

I'd go to guv or footwork before Circa... they probably dont have much going on.

Old Post Dec-25-2009 17:12  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz play #2 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - "Lizard" (Picotto Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread