Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Tiger Woods Girlfriend: Tiger Woods Has A New Girlfriend?
By Geoff Smith on March 21st, 2011

Although he still may be struggling to find his stroke on the links, Tiger Woods might be hitting his stride in the dating world.

Click here to see some of Tiger’s many mistresses

According to the Daily Mail, Woods has been seen running around Florida with a 22-year-old college student and amateur golfer.

advertisement

The girl, named Alyse Lahti Johnston, is purportedly a student at Northwood University, an Ohio-based university with a satellite campus in Florida.

The two have reportedly been seeing each other for a few months, and have been spotted on Woods’ yacht.

Click here for photos of Tiger’s ex-wife

Johnston’s stepfather, Alastair Johnston, is a member of the board at IMG, a sports agency group that Woods is represented by.

Woods and Johnston met when Johnston decided to hire a coach to help her prepare for the LPGA tour. It was this coach that introduced the two.

The potential seriousness of the relationship is in question, however, as RadarOnline reported that Johnston has texted a close friend of hers and said that Johnston is just enjoying the fun.

Seriously....22 years old.

I don't know if its a good idea to date the step-daughter of a member of the board for the sports agency that represents you.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Mar-22-2011 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiveTime
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone on here have a Clublink membership?

I just got one out of a new club they just bought in Hamilton called "Glendale"

Old Post Mar-22-2011 01:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LiveTime Click here to Send LiveTime a Private Message Add LiveTime to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by LiveTime

I wanted to get a clublink membership but I just can't get out golfing enough in a season to justify it....I'll make up for it when I retire

Old Post Mar-22-2011 01:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiveTime
Supreme tranceaddict

i got a really good deal cuz they just bought a new course in hamilton, and when they do this they put on huge sales.

too bad tho on your part, milton has some amazing courses in the area. one day one day

Old Post Mar-22-2011 02:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LiveTime Click here to Send LiveTime a Private Message Add LiveTime to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LiveTime

I was going to look into one, been golfing a couple times in the last few months and it's rekindled my love for it (I hadn't played once in 2-3 years).

What kinda deal did you get?

Old Post Mar-22-2011 20:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52

Damn, that's going to be wicked! It's funny, I actually played Pebble Beach a couple weeks ago and I was surprised at how well I remembered the course just from played Tiger Woods Golf. It was a pretty cool feeling! (Although playing that course in general is a pretty good feeling!!!)

Old Post Mar-22-2011 20:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
PGA MAY ALTER FORMAT, WITH Q-SCHOOL FOR DEVELOPMENTAL TOUR

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The PGA Tour is considering a change to the end of its season in which players who don't make the FedEx Cup playoffs would compete for their cards in a series of tournaments against top Nationwide Tour players.

PGA Tour spokesman Ty Votaw says the policy board has given preliminary approval, although a number of steps remain. The tour informed the players by memo Monday.

Another change being contemplated is Q-school at the end of the year providing access only to the Nationwide Tour.

The Nationwide Tour is looking for an umbrella sponsor of the developmental circuit. Nationwide's contract expires after 2012.

The first thing they need to change is the FedEx Cup Point system.
Points should be awarded for your position at the end of each round plus points for things like fairways hit, birdies, eagles, greens in regulation, etc

Old Post Mar-24-2011 13:23  Canada
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

There was some great golfed played today at the Masters.

Jason Day shot a bogey free, -8 round while Tiger went -7 in his last 11 holes. Amazing!

Should be an interesting weekend!

Poor Weir...finishing 2nd last.

Old Post Apr-08-2011 23:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

I enjoyed the golf today....I don't see Rory giving up the lead now.

Old Post Apr-10-2011 02:52  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

It's gonna be a great day watching the Masters!

Old Post Apr-10-2011 17:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

I've already told the wife I'm not doing anything for the next 5 hours.

Old Post Apr-10-2011 17:56  Canada
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
I've already told the wife I'm not doing anything for the next 5 hours.

lol...same!

Old Post Apr-10-2011 19:04  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID tribal track with sample [2006] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAquaculture - "Understatement" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread