Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by Deacon_Ran
Maybe I am a little much to believe people give a shit what I think, but you're not so different as is every other person who posts here. We're all attention whores to one degree or another.

See, you're a bit spot on there. Though my attention whoring is usually just random jokes and conversations with friends I have on this board, your constant attacks on people and high and mighty bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Again I ask, who are you?

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-12-2010 18:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deacon_Ran
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
See, you're a bit spot on there. Though my attention whoring is usually just random jokes and conversations with friends I have on this board, your constant attacks on people and high and mighty bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Again I ask, who are you?

You ask that question as if you care which I seriously doubt. But then again, it may imply a more 'who the fuck are you and what right do you have to post in this thread' meaning which I also don't think is your intention. See how miscommunication can result in conflict? And it's not is if you aren't being clear or succinct - it's just the nature of language. A lot of it has to do with how the recepient of the message interprets the tone and intention of the writer which puts the onus on said person to be as clear as possible. Hence, why I was willing to accept some of the blame in setting up your defensive posture.

To the first point I'm a person who enjoys partying just like you and everybody else on this board in addition to the multitudes who never even take a glance at this board and could care less if they even knew it existed. Let's just leave it at that, but some people on this board - including lurkers - may have met me, seen me or know of me for whatever reason. To the second possible interpretation I've been going to the Zone on and off since '03 I would say, but I'm not entirely sure. I could only have been considered a regular for one particular year where I went almost every weekend and it was good times. This summer I've gone just 4 times of which only once was a Sunday and the rest on Saturdays (Friday afterhours). However, I do love the place, maybe even more than you, because it has saved my soul many a time and it wasn't just because of the music and the DJs, but also the company of fellow patrons and staff and just for being there when there was nowhere else to go. A third possibility for your question is that it was simply rhetorical which is why I won't go any further in this regard.

In response to your feeling that I'm constantly attacking people I believe I only attacked one without provacation and I gave my reason for it earlier - this would be epicfuck. If you're referring to posts in other threads I wouldn't construe them as attacks at all, but instead spirited responses to potshots at me - it comes with the territory of being on this or any other message board as you already know. As for the 'high and mighty bullshit' I make no apologies for being an educated and articulate person and if you feel it's bullshit, well that's entirely within your rights. I'm going to end this by saying I'm a very friendly, open minded, non-judgemental person and the offer of a drink on me still stands if you ever wish to take me up on it. The Derrick Carter party at Footwork on Saturday is looking good and I hope to be there if I can make it. Cheers.

N.B. It kind of pains me to think you changed your picture because of our exchanges and you felt the need to give off a much different vibe. Then again, that's probably my self-centred, the world revolves around me side rearing it's ugly head.

Old Post Sep-13-2010 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Deacon_Ran Click here to Send Deacon_Ran a Private Message Add Deacon_Ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

<3 the new pic

Old Post Sep-13-2010 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cenik
<3 the new pic

thanks babe <3
after the new guy pointed out I was blonde I realized how long its been since I've changed it hahaha.

And Mr. New Guy still afraid to say his name, who needs wordy responses to explain himself.. well.. I really don't care to read that bs. I'm mostly just fucking with you. I'll buy ya a beer and we can chat about how ridiculous this is blahblahwhocaresblahblah when I finally meet you. You're just too easy to provoke.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-13-2010 02:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:

Careful! I'll pinch you!

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Sep-13-2010 02:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by MikeyN
Careful! I'll pinch you!

promise?
I'll pinch you TWICE. yeah, I said it.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-13-2010 02:56  United States
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

LOL, I feel so left out, what the fuck is goin on?

Old Post Sep-13-2010 03:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

quote:
promise?

I swear, if I didn't know you I would think you are Vince's Asian sister

Old Post Sep-13-2010 03:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deacon_Ran
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
You're just too easy to provoke.

This. Peace out.

Old Post Sep-13-2010 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Deacon_Ran Click here to Send Deacon_Ran a Private Message Add Deacon_Ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by ÖZmözis
I swear, if I didn't know you I would think you are Vince's Asian sister

If I didn't know you I might try to sleep with you.
...because you look like a little girl
Hah.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-13-2010 03:16  United States
kotsy

quote:

<3
miss you!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Sep-13-2010 07:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
promise?

Bring it!

Come back soon, okay?

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Sep-13-2010 12:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Need ID Here Please [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Walder - Crown [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread