Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Stats That Matter:

• Scored 100th La Liga goal in 5-1 victory over Real Sociedad on March 24, 2012. He reached the century mark in 92 league matches, making him the second fastest player in La Liga history to the 100-goal mark (Isidro Lángara, 82)

• Owns second and third highest single-season goal totals in La Liga history with 46 goals in 2011-12 and 40 goals in 2010-11 (Lionel Messi scored 50 goals in 2011-12)

• Has only two international goals in his past three major international competitions (2006 FIFA World Cup, Euro 2008, 2010 FIFA World Cup)

• Has six goals directly from free kicks in league play since the start of the 2010-11 season, most in La Liga

• 86 La Liga goals over the past two seasons, more than any other player. He scored 61 goals with his right foot, 14 with his left foot and 11 with his head

http://espnfc.com/en/blogs/euro2012top40players

ranked #1 as of June 06

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:32  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

the porkchops were all over the czechs yesterday....czechs didn't stand a chance! always a suspenseful game when the portuguese are playing. quite entertaining i must admit.

ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo...where to begin with this guy?? lol. give him credit though! he definitely showed intensity and passion in yesterday's game. the expression of accomplishment and persistance on his face when he scored amounted to all the effort he put in during the game and he deserved it. the way he creeped into the back of the box like that, then swooped in like an eagle on a juicy trout in the lake and headed the ball straight down with such force to throw the keeper off when it bounced back up - that was amazing. kid has talent!

can't wait for today's match...

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:37  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
http://espnfc.com/en/blogs/euro2012top40players

ranked #1 as of June 06

By ESPN. So yes, it IS subjective. Also, who do you think set up the majority of his goals at Madrid? Ozil.

It's always going to be a subjective thing, no different than a DJ Mag poll really. I think the only somewhat accurate way to measure this type of thing would be to poll players and coaches and ask who the #1 person they'd like to have on their squad is. Now that would be interesting to see.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Last edited by LightsOut on Jun-22-2012 at 14:49

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Also, who do you think set up the majority of his goals at Madrid? Ozil.

isn't it more important who scored them?

quote:
It's always going to be a subjective thing, no different than a DJ poll really. I think the only somewhat accurate way to measure this type of thing would be to poll players and coaches and ask who the #1 person they'd like to have on their squad is. Now that would be interesting to see.

true
agree to disagree?

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:49  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

i like when people comment on soccer players even though they don't know anything about soccer to begin with with lol

or maybe watch it once every 2 years, for euro and world cup.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 15:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
isn't it more important who scored them?

I'd say what's important is that you score goals that matter. Ronaldo hasn't taken Portugal deep in any tournament yet. He also hasn't taken Madrid to the Champions League final, had the opportunity this year but couldn't produce when it mattered against Bayern (another time when he was essentially invisible).

Also, its great that he has a sensational strike rate in La Liga, but to be fair, it's not that hard to tally up those kind of numbers there. After Barca & Madrid, their is a massive quality drop. I just can't be that impressed when the majority of his goals are scored against teams like Rayo Vallecano, Sporting Gijon & Racing Santander.

quote:
agree to disagree?

Absolutely

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Jun-22-2012 15:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
he can paint his nails pink & wear a skirt for all I care
he's #1 player in a world

they forgot to measure his dick size, it sure is important as well.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 15:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
you can guess Ronaldo's dick size by all the ego this guy projects... bigger the ego, smaller the penis?

edit: I feel retarded for speculating on Ronaldo's penis size

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Last edited by Yohan on Jun-22-2012 at 15:29

Old Post Jun-22-2012 15:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
i like when people comment on soccer players even though they don't know anything about soccer to begin with with lol

or maybe watch it once every 2 years, for euro and world cup.

it's really cute when you make groundless assumptions
please continue

Old Post Jun-22-2012 15:21  Ukraine
1dawoman
Maybe Means Yes

quote:
he can paint his nails pink & wear a skirt for all I care
he's #1 player in a world

thank you for posting this

45 min of pure entertainment

Old Post Jun-22-2012 15:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for 1dawoman Click here to Send 1dawoman a Private Message Add 1dawoman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:

I'm curious to know the answer to this, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
you can guess Ronaldo's dick size by all the ego this guy projects... bigger the ego, smaller the penis?

edit: I feel retarded for speculating on Ronaldo's penis size

I'm not sure that always applies. Porkchops are known to be pretty well endowed..

Old Post Jun-22-2012 15:52  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Jun-22-2012 16:35  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhich artist and track is this? [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOSTR - ABC [2014]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread