Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Luminar88
this track really needs to be identified tho, even if the sample quality is crap lol its so amazing!!!

and when the times right we will find out what it is

Old Post Feb-20-2004 22:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

anyone got a better track list then the one on the first page?

Old Post Feb-20-2004 23:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loko
tranceaddict

what an amazing track!

i just thought of that song at an outdoor festival in a hot summer night! nice imaginations, i tell you!

i still think it's a paul van dyk tune but unfortunately i can't confirm that.

let's see...

greetings,
loko

Old Post Feb-21-2004 22:55  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for loko Click here to Send loko a Private Message Add loko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CGRumler
Master of the Hadouken

Yea, I've been trying for over a month to get this track ID'ed in the Tracklist forum for this liveset.......still nothing.

Old Post Feb-24-2004 15:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CGRumler Click here to Send CGRumler a Private Message Visit CGRumler's homepage! Add CGRumler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturoghdz
tranceaddict in training

Im 90% sure that is a pvd production, has the beat and de melody from pvd, if im right, the only thing we can do is WAIT =(

Old Post Feb-25-2004 05:41  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for arturoghdz Click here to Send arturoghdz a Private Message Add arturoghdz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redmondo
Supreme tranceaddict

Its gas I keep checkin back this thread a couple of times a week in the hope someone has id'd this track !!!
We could tlak all day about it sayin how much we like but FFS whats it called ??
then again a track is alwyas worth more to you and u sometimes regard it higher when u are chasing it..wait till u see a yera form now We'll all have it and it'll be like """ Wheres the net piece of genius !! ?? hahaha

Old Post Feb-25-2004 21:58  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Redmondo Click here to Send Redmondo a Private Message Add Redmondo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
armandzadza
Las Meninas

quote:
Originally posted by arturoghdz
Im 90% sure that is a pvd production, has the beat and de melody from pvd, if im right, the only thing we can do is WAIT =(

It sounds too epic to be an original PvD production. It does have elements of German trance, especially the distinctive bassline. My guess is it's a PvD Edit of a German production (Blank & Jones, maybe?)

Old Post Feb-26-2004 00:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for armandzadza Click here to Send armandzadza a Private Message Add armandzadza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

quote:
Originally posted by armandzadza
It sounds too epic to be an original PvD production

epic? by epic do you mean "good"

Old Post Feb-26-2004 02:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

imho it does not sound epic at all. and the style is far away from blank and jones, since their stuff sounds totally different. i would say it is a new pvd track, because it fits well to his new experimental wave and the sound has some typical pvd elements ....

Old Post Feb-26-2004 06:35  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for dreamone Click here to Send dreamone a Private Message Add dreamone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loko
tranceaddict

i think just a second before the melody starts that voice says "paul van dyk". but maybe my mind plays tricks on me...

still i think it's a pvd track.

greetings,
loko

Old Post Feb-26-2004 18:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for loko Click here to Send loko a Private Message Add loko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

quote:
Originally posted by loko
i think just a second before the melody starts that voice says "paul van dyk". but maybe my mind plays tricks on me...

still i think it's a pvd track.

greetings,
loko

i hear "DJ _____"

Old Post Feb-26-2004 18:35  United States
CGRumler
Master of the Hadouken

quote:
Originally posted by loko

Go back a few pages. I think this has already been solved.

Old Post Feb-26-2004 20:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CGRumler Click here to Send CGRumler a Private Message Visit CGRumler's homepage! Add CGRumler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWell, "adrenalin", what does it stand for? [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTube - "Wake Up" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread