Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.01.13. The Make Up Date with BASSBIN TWINS (live), ROBB G, JELO and more!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JuNiOrR
tranceaddict

Can't freakin wait!!!

At the original BBT event Evan G & I played one of our best sets ever... together or not(IMO)..

This shall be not exception!

Can't wait

Old Post Jan-09-2007 15:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for JuNiOrR Click here to Send JuNiOrR a Private Message Add JuNiOrR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

unfortunatly i decied to stay in town this weekend but this looks like a wikkid time so maybe things will change by sat the usually do lol

Old Post Jan-09-2007 15:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
activate
I <3 Boobies

tomorrow night!

remember to email for list and save some money for the bar

Old Post Jan-12-2007 21:42  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.01.13. The Make Up Date with BASSBIN TWINS (live), ROBB G, JELO and more!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSimon Holmes - Lushmix set another track ID needed [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGavin G - "Sky" (Original Mix) [2014]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread