Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.01.16. Activate presents: DJ DAN @ Footwork
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend
DJ Dan will rip that place apart!!

In like Sin. Was hoping that he was playing teh Boxing Day event.

Knew I'd find you in here.

Old Post Nov-26-2009 14:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

any chance to persuade him to play a bit of his out-of-this-world breaks??

Old Post Dec-09-2009 22:43  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
I miss 2003-2005 DJ Dan.

+1

i have a set from 03 thats insane
i miss that funk

Old Post Dec-10-2009 00:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
activate
I <3 Boobies

i would say that there is a very good chance of him playing some breaks

Old Post Dec-10-2009 16:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

quote:
Originally posted by activate
i would say that there is a very good chance of him playing some breaks

Greatest news ever!

Old Post Dec-18-2009 13:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
matty
08/09 National Beach Cham

DJ Dan and Bad Boy Bill at the Guvy many years ago, one of the greatest nights ever!

Old Post Jan-05-2010 22:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for matty Click here to Send matty a Private Message Visit matty's homepage! Add matty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

quote:
Originally posted by matty
DJ Dan and Bad Boy Bill at the Guvy many years ago, one of the greatest nights ever!

Last year DJ Dan vs. Donald Glaude at guvy was the best I have heard from him.

Old Post Jan-08-2010 20:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:

That was suuuuuch a good party!!

Old Post Jan-09-2010 01:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:

8-9 years ago at system, he started house then dropped it and started spinning breaks. after he was done he came back to the back room and chilled with us till the close.

dj dan is great house dj but his style of breaks is mindnumbingly awesome. sadly i cant make it this year.

Old Post Jan-12-2010 02:46  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavor
I am f**king amazing

Im excited to hear Robb open for Dan!! I think he will be the perfect person for the job

[youtube][/youtube]

Old Post Jan-12-2010 04:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for flavor Click here to Send flavor a Private Message Add flavor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
activate
I <3 Boobies

guest list is filling up fast! use the link at the top of the page to add yourself to the list, or email!

Old Post Jan-12-2010 08:23  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.01.16. Activate presents: DJ DAN @ Footwork
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOMG. Someone ID this AMAZING trance tune [2004] [12]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrkidea - Requiem [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread