Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

Marg, I gotta take a dump.

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Jan-11-2005 23:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by DJ El Kay Dee
omg..is it like....talkin to me???

Old Post Jan-11-2005 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
muzzybear
Berd is the Werd

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo
Marg, I gotta take a dump.

Quick, someone hand Cuzo a magazine....

Old Post Jan-12-2005 14:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for muzzybear Click here to Send muzzybear a Private Message Add muzzybear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
girllovingtvibe
on a happy vibe

quote:
Originally posted by muzzybear
Quick, someone hand Cuzo a magazine....

I got "Vice" but I think Frank just grabbed the new time ;-) lol

Old Post Jan-13-2005 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for girllovingtvibe Click here to Send girllovingtvibe a Private Message Add girllovingtvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

OH NO!
as of today my place has been affliced by the broken toilet seat as well!!!

not as bad as margs, but the pin holding the seat to the toilet is broken, makes for a VERY slippery sit, and if not careful a potential squishing of manliness.

CSI TOTA needs to come to the rescue!(or I could ask my room mates, but this sound like more fun)

Old Post Feb-04-2005 05:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
OH NO!
as of today my place has been affliced by the broken toilet seat as well!!!

not as bad as margs, but the pin holding the seat to the toilet is broken, makes for a VERY slippery sit, and if not careful a potential squishing of manliness.

CSI TOTA needs to come to the rescue!(or I could ask my room mates, but this sound like more fun)

I'm on my way to do the chalk outlines.

Old Post Feb-04-2005 06:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
harcourt
Listening to the sounds

Speaking of toilet seats, check this out www.washlet.com They're on the toilets here at my work (there must be 200+ toilets in the building), and the hotel (In Tokyo). I imagine a lot of places have them here.

They cost like $800CDN.

Old Post Feb-04-2005 06:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for harcourt Click here to Send harcourt a Private Message Add harcourt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tw1tch
Speaking of toilet seats, check this out www.washlet.com They're on the toilets here at my work (there must be 200+ toilets in the building), and the hotel (In Tokyo). I imagine a lot of places have them here.

They cost like $800CDN.

for $800, that better be the best shit I've had in my life.

Old Post Feb-04-2005 07:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

What I dont get is....

why is there a 'massage' function on the toilet???

Old Post Feb-04-2005 08:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

mystery solved!!!

proposed way the seat was busted ^^^^

Old Post May-15-2005 20:59  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dancing*Queen
apparently a booth bunny

lmao @ Frank!

Glad the mystery was solved

Old Post May-15-2005 21:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dancing*Queen Click here to Send Dancing*Queen a Private Message Add Dancing*Queen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

mystery solved!!!

proposed way the seat was busted ^^^^

Old Post May-15-2005 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTech-Trance 1995; please help! [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark Lowndes - Chemistry [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread