Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Pshh fuck that, i am waiting for:

And then the winner against Fedor.

Fedor is going to shit on Werdum, so its not even worth the hype lol

I hope Allstair wins. Fedor-Allstair is a fight I want to see.

Old Post May-11-2010 16:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
Some end up like that.

Shogun knocks out Machida at UFC 113 in Montreal LIVE Fancam from macuestics on Vimeo.

And some end up like this.

the more i see the more it repulses me. i'll let my friend find someone else to go with.

Old Post May-11-2010 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

I doubt that will happen. Basically Fedor’s management thinks Overeem is on steroids. They talked about this on Inside MMA a few weeks ago. They won’t be taking that fight any time soon. Rumors are that Overeem will be tested for the fight against Johnson.

Old Post May-11-2010 17:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
the more i see the more it repulses me. i'll let my friend find someone else to go with.

What's repulsing?

Old Post May-11-2010 17:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K
I doubt that will happen. Basically Fedor’s management thinks Overeem is on steroids. They talked about this on Inside MMA a few weeks ago. They won’t be taking that fight any time soon. Rumors are that Overeem will be tested for the fight against Johnson.

Oh I'm sure he's on steroids.

Old Post May-11-2010 17:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...e-to-face-fedor

Seems like they just don't believe he is worth Fedor's time. Remember that in Pride, guys weren't tested so chances are, Fedor has already fought a lot of guys who juiced and hell, who knows, maybe Fedor has done it himself.

Old Post May-11-2010 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
I hope Allstair wins. Fedor-Allstair is a fight I want to see.

Ya true, but then again you must have forgotten that Rodgers gave Fedor his toughest challenge with in the past few years.

quote:
Oh I'm sure he's on steroids.

He is, just ask the Pride guys

Old Post May-12-2010 03:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Alistair Overeem is a machine. Just absolute annihilation tonight. Brett Rogers never had a chance out there.

I really want to see him fight Fedor. Hope Fedor's camp changes their mind and takes the fight.

Last edited by Renzo on May-16-2010 at 06:17

Old Post May-16-2010 06:11 
Renzo
where am i

Bigfoot Silva looked good out there, as well. That's three straight losses for Arlovski.

Old Post May-16-2010 06:13 
Pete K
Chasing the sun

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...e-to-face-fedor

Seems like they just don't believe he is worth Fedor's time. Remember that in Pride, guys weren't tested so chances are, Fedor has already fought a lot of guys who juiced and hell, who knows, maybe Fedor has done it himself.

probably so..

i'm glad overeem called him out last night. i'd love to see that fight. who else is left for overeem to fight? the rest of the heavy weight division in strike force is less than stellar.

unbelievable how he just threw rogers around like that. overall a pretty good card.

Old Post May-16-2010 18:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I dont even know where to begin with Rogers.

He got beat up like a lil baby back b!tch...

quote:
That's three straight losses for Arlovski.

He needs to stick with acting, and fake teeth.

Old Post May-16-2010 18:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Rogers is useless against a bigger stronger striker. I saw it ending that way.

Nice fights though.

Old Post May-16-2010 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune of Lee Burridge set @ The Flame 28.08.04 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlackwatch & Greed - Gentle Rain feat. Lesley (Radio Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread