Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
shaw
RIP

dick move by Kelly. Doesn't matter, since he sucks. At least he gave us one awesome fight, though.

Edit: can anyone understand wtf he is saying?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Feb-06-2011 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

INCREDIBLY dick move. Made me so happy to see him get proper RNC'd. LOL @ the big booooooo after he "apologized" to Cerrone.

DEMETRIOUS JOHNSON AND KYLE KINGSBURY!

Old Post Feb-06-2011 02:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

Yeah, the feigned sincerity in the apology was worse than the actual punch. If he had won, he would have shrugged and done the 'fuck you. It doesn't say you can't' laugh.

Do they still only do random testing? kingsbury looks like he's roided up pretty well.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 03:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

Is this a fight or a ppv sparring session?

Old Post Feb-06-2011 03:19 
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by shaw
Is this a fight or a ppv sparring session?

I love how EVERYONE knew how shit that fight was. Even Joe Rogan and Goldy were like "The jab was uh... established."

Old Post Feb-06-2011 03:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
"The jab was uh... established."

I missed that one.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 03:45 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

When does the real fight happen?

Old Post Feb-06-2011 03:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

Fucking lold @ "This is the last place that Ellenberger wants to be." No shit. He's getting elbowed and teabagged. Even Jake Benson would have mumbled "fuck this bullshit" and flailed out.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 03:52 
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

What a pissy win for Ellenberger. This makes me even more confused as to why Cerrone was not on the main card. Dude was #1 contender twice in the WEC. What gives?

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:02  United States
shaw
RIP

Whoa, who the fuck was the first judge?

Edit: way to copy me, Joe Rogan.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:03 
shaw
RIP

alright. Can we please have a fight now? Kthx.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:06 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

10.5 inch reach advantage lmao

Not even fun

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMassive Progressive Tune Played By Paul Thomas [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNovalis - "The Therapy" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread