Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LKD
Omni-peasant

DigitalMP, tell me what you think of this Storm theme I made...It's basically just removing the button effect of the default zen theme and spreading out the header page a bit.

www.elkdee.com/clearscreen/com_plaz...ClearScreen.jad

or click here for the barcode to access directly on your storm:

http://qrcode.kaywa.com/img.php?s=6...ClearScreen.jad

Old Post Dec-09-2009 03:19  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
Calls: Stars - Elevator Love Letter
SMS: Love Fool - The Cardigans
MMS: Its raining men - the weather girls
BBM: Oooh Me So Horny - 2 live crew
E-mail: Return of the Mack - mark morrison

oooh yess.

Ha...I'd toss your phone out the window if I had to listen to a song every time you got a message!

LKD, is that anything like this (Precision Zen Remix over on CB forums)?

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/...08/5itrans2.png

edit: and how do i access it via the barcode? i wouldn't open bbm contact add would i?

Old Post Dec-09-2009 04:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by DigitalMP
Ha...I'd toss your phone out the window if I had to listen to a song every time you got a message!

LKD, is that anything like this (Precision Zen Remix over on CB forums)?

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/...08/5itrans2.png

edit: and how do i access it via the barcode? i wouldn't open bbm contact add would i?

yea its similar to that...dunno how the hover looks on that though. I just modded it a tad for better contrast on signal/battery meters if using a white background...and unlike any theme I've tried, thanks to OS5+ compatibility, on landscape mode, the background doesnt get screwed up.

oh and yea use the barcode via the group barcode scanner in BBM..it will ask if you want to open the link, say yes.

Old Post Dec-09-2009 05:07  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldschool420
Supreme tranceaddict

Want to upgrade to the new bold soon. Hope I can keep my plan.

250 daytime minutes
Unlimited Calling+text to 10 people
Unlimited evenings/weekends from 6pm
Unlimited data
Unlimited text sent/received
Caller ID
Voicemail

Comes out to about 78$ taxes in a month.

Old Post Dec-09-2009 05:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oldschool420 Click here to Send oldschool420 a Private Message Add oldschool420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Behold, my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

LOL! Word on the street is that you are a heavy chatter on the TA group.

Over-zealous BB newbie I presume?

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Dec-09-2009 05:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
LOL! Word on the street is that you are a heavy chatter on the TA group.

Over-zealous BB newbie I presume?

Jay's the chattiest...and I haven't really used my bb much today....or yesterday for that matter...I think I'm finally over the fascination with it...lol

Old Post Dec-09-2009 05:19  United Arab Emirates
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
Jay's the chattiest...and I haven't really used my bb much today....or yesterday for that matter...I think I'm finally over the fascination with it...lol

The BB usage is directly proportional to boredom and new gadgets/apps on the BB

Or new bitches you're trying to run on BBIM

Old Post Dec-09-2009 08:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
Or new bitches you're trying to run on BBIM

"let me help you figure out your BB...add me on BBM and we'll talk..."

then out of the blue you send a message.. "run the memory cleaner to get more RAM.....and then we grab a coffee together or you come to my place so we can discuss the BB a bit more"

Old Post Dec-09-2009 12:26  United Arab Emirates
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

you don't have to use if for work purposes i'm guessing?

I probably spend as much time on my BB as I do my work PC lol.

Even though i'm on it 24/7, I don't think i'll ever get tired of the BB!

Old Post Dec-09-2009 12:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
you don't have to use if for work purposes i'm guessing?

Nay. else I wouldn't be footing the bill...

Old Post Dec-09-2009 13:56  United Arab Emirates
Dr. Z
edm sux

I got an unlocked storm 2 from verizon. I know they removed the call forwarding feature from the menus, so now you have to dial *72 and then the number or some bs to get the call forwarding.

Anyone know how to bypass this, ie. my sim card is with rogers so the *72 etc doesn't work.

Old Post Dec-09-2009 14:11  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
yea its similar to that...dunno how the hover looks on that though. I just modded it a tad for better contrast on signal/battery meters if using a white background...and unlike any theme I've tried, thanks to OS5+ compatibility, on landscape mode, the background doesnt get screwed up.

oh and yea use the barcode via the group barcode scanner in BBM..it will ask if you want to open the link, say yes.

Well for consistency I might hide the box for the landscape view as well. And the clock occupying the options (top left) and manage connections (top right) hotspots that are native to the Zen theme is a bit of a nuisance that I might recommend addressing.

And since I've installed QuickLaunch and StormStat (which I'm going to upgrade to Meterberry), those two are popular hotspots in 3rd party themes, so if you could integrate those and make everything else except the tightly adjacent clock region to be the App List hotspot, the theme would be more than formidable.

Old Post Dec-09-2009 21:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrince - Controversy (What MIX???) [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlastic Boy - Live Another Life [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread