Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

I feel sorry for Ucforange, he had high hopes for this thread and now its a catastrophe. Lets quit the referral bullshit and alteast get back to world fucking cup man

Old Post Jul-03-2014 19:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

If you really wanna get better , eat right (no bread, sugar, processed shit) and get active. Get off the net, dont obsess about music. You'll
better almost overnight. I personally believe diet and exercise alone can make a transformational difference, but you need motivation to get started.

Meat (any kind except for lunch meat), greens, fruit, whole milk, nuts and some serious exercise = best feeling in the world. Dark chocolate is good too. Anything natural with saturated fats = healthiest shit you can put in your body. (Yes, saturated fats... google the studies in the last couple years. And yes, whole milk/dairy. Low-fat dairy will have you gain weight and is worse for you! google it...)

Last edited by ucforange on Jul-03-2014 at 20:07

Old Post Jul-03-2014 19:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Well appreciate yall trying to put me in the right path. What i really need to do is spend more time outdoors and instead of living in a box at home. I usually feel alot better goin out.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Been really wanting to see this after being intrigued from true detective. Mat M is such a great actor.

Anyhow vamos Columbia.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 23:54  United States
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

Germany and France have the WORST fans in the world. Where is the passion in these people? No cheering, to jumping around rooting for your team or any of that.

GOOOOO ARGENTINA !!!!

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Jul-04-2014 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Looking forward to this next match.

I have Colombia taking Brazil out. $100 says so.

On a side note, last night's Paul Ritch set was one of the thinnest shows I've been to, especially considering it was a Thursday night/holiday weekend. No wonder The Kennedy doesn't book anyone. Tampa's scene is just too small for the size of that club. Nice venue, though. If they throw some speakers in the back and add cryo (as opposed to that shitty smoke they fart out) it'd be an even doper spot.

Old Post Jul-04-2014 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Dirty play on that Brazilian guy, too bad he's going to miss the rest of the cup.

Old Post Jul-05-2014 09:26  United States
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

This kid is weird. Be careful with meeting him. All I have ever said was maybe - 2 words to him. I have no idea what he talks about. He makes it sound like I speak to him but I actually just tell him to either leave me alone or just kill himself.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jul-09-2014 01:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
This kid is weird. Be careful with meeting him. All I have ever said was maybe - 2 words to him. I have no idea what he talks about. He makes it sound like I speak to him but I actually just tell him to either leave me alone or just kill himself.

Don't worry, we know all too well this kid is seriously "off"

Old Post Jul-09-2014 15:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL

Who said anything about meeting him? If this dude ever came up to me at Space or wherever, I'd in no uncertain terms tell him to stop talking to me immediately.

Old Post Jul-09-2014 17:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Who said anything about meeting him? If this dude ever came up to me at Space or wherever, I'd in no uncertain terms tell him to stop talking to me immediately.
lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-09-2014 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

A small part of me wishes I went to Germany now instead of two months ago.

That would be a cool environment to immerse yourself in for a vacay. Have fun, Mel!

Old Post Jul-10-2014 02:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEssential mix... seb fontaine`s track 12-10-2003 (listen) [2005] [22]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRio Klein - "Fearless" (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread