Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BuzzDC4life
Senior tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

hey, im still technically a junior in college because ive been off and on too many semesters. i know ppl who graduate at 20, even 19! but im going to take up some courses over the summer to meet my grad requirement. just trying to make some of you old geezers feel better.. =P.

buzzdc

Old Post Feb-15-2001 17:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for BuzzDC4life Click here to Send BuzzDC4life a Private Message Visit BuzzDC4life's homepage! Add BuzzDC4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bellie
Techno ofcourse!

Thumbs down Time flies when your having phun!

Old Post Feb-15-2001 21:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Bellie Click here to Send Bellie a Private Message Add Bellie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

May - b your refering to my thread on the same exact topic I did like 2 months ago... http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...p?threadid=1637

Old Post Feb-16-2001 04:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

(Hmm... this post would be awfully short when i didn't add this... not that it's long right now... but hey... F*ck it ! )

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Feb-16-2001 19:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranceformer
tranceaddict

19, almost 20

Old Post Feb-17-2001 03:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranceformer Click here to Send Tranceformer a Private Message Add Tranceformer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark
FreewayENT

turn 20 in about a month

Old Post Feb-17-2001 04:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Click here to Send Mark a Private Message Visit Mark's homepage! Add Mark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Phlux
tranceaddict

King

turned 19 at the PVD show

Old Post Feb-17-2001 09:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Phlux Click here to Send Phlux a Private Message Visit Phlux's homepage! Add Phlux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RaverFriendly
Senior tranceaddict

20 and in my prime

Old Post Feb-17-2001 17:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RaverFriendly Click here to Send RaverFriendly a Private Message Add RaverFriendly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tich
Senior tranceaddict

35 (and still no signs of deafness from loud trance!)

Tich

Old Post Feb-18-2001 01:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tich Click here to Send Tich a Private Message Add Tich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Violet
tranceaddict in training

Unhappy

I'm only 15!

Old Post Feb-18-2001 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Violet Click here to Send Violet a Private Message Add Violet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

Cool

Old Post Feb-18-2001 13:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for moogwai Click here to Send moogwai a Private Message Add moogwai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

19.. woo hoo.!

Old Post Feb-18-2001 14:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp id this [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - "We Know What You Did" (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread