Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Being a minority
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
farxaad
Senior tranceaddict

Being a minority

lol, I'll just come out and say it! It's been bothering me for ever.

Why (insert sad wail) are there <5 black people at any event? Are they trolling the forums, this and others, too afraid to stand out?

Are they all REALLY only interested in everything but EDM? I refuse to believe it. But comon. Really?

Old Post May-14-2012 18:05  Yemen
Click Here to See the Profile for farxaad Click here to Send farxaad a Private Message Add farxaad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

because speed freaks aren't fat and black guys like fat chicks like you.

Old Post May-14-2012 18:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farxaad
Senior tranceaddict

ouu, nice one. Is that all you could think of? lol -->

Old Post May-14-2012 18:11  Yemen
Click Here to See the Profile for farxaad Click here to Send farxaad a Private Message Add farxaad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

this dude likes EDM

same with this guy

this guy is a wicked cool cat

Dont worry about race. go out have fun and forget the rest.

release.

Old Post May-14-2012 18:16  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farxaad
Senior tranceaddict

lol I'm married, not looking for guys (for that reason)!

Old Post May-14-2012 18:17  Yemen
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

You cant use the minority card any more. Get something with more credibility.

Or ask your people why they dont go there maybe they can give you a better answer than us.

Old Post May-14-2012 18:19  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Old Post May-14-2012 18:19  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farxaad
Senior tranceaddict

I was hoping they'd answer. But thanks anyways! lol @ your people. What a bunch of douche bags.

I was jokingly referring to being minorities in clubs.

Old Post May-14-2012 18:20  Yemen
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

i think it would make more sense to ask them as i personally would not know..

Old Post May-14-2012 18:29  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

who cares?

And leave this world behind...

Old Post May-14-2012 18:47  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

I for one think there are too many brown people at events now.

Look buddy, I'm not your friend, and I don't give a shit what village you are from.

Old Post May-14-2012 19:02  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Summerlover
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay

ASSHOLE ALERT

Old Post May-14-2012 19:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Summerlover Click here to Send Summerlover a Private Message Add Summerlover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Being a minority
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID this song for me [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 - "Where The Streets Have No Name" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread