Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Mental Miracle - "Living Harmony"
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ian
Not dead yet.

Tune from Piet Bervoets set on ID&T, mint tune needing ID

This is a sample taken from an unknown tune which Piet Bervoets played on id&t on 28th June 2002, it was played after Nebuchan, any ideas would be greatly appreciated thx

Old Post Sep-14-2002 11:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

Shame / Disagreement

this is an unobvious bump

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Sep-17-2002 20:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave_Masters
A.K.A ...for you

This is another

Old Post Sep-17-2002 20:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave_Masters Click here to Send Dave_Masters a Private Message Add Dave_Masters to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tijs08
a.k.a Dj Teagle

Awsome tune!!!!

first half sounds a bit like Abnea - Velvet moods ...i mean the same string is used!

needs an ID badly!!

Old Post Sep-17-2002 21:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for tijs08 Click here to Send tijs08 a Private Message Add tijs08 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by tijs08
Awsome tune!!!!

first half sounds a bit like Abnea - Velvet moods ...i mean the same string is used!

needs an ID badly!!

I actually sent this to a mate over msn and he said it sounds a lot like Velvet Moods, but either way it's mint, it's played just after Nebuchan and although I love that one to bits, this one sounded better imo... lets hope sum1 can ID soon

Old Post Sep-17-2002 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Wow! great tune. Hope it gets IDed soon...

Old Post Sep-18-2002 18:41  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

*bump*

Old Post Sep-23-2002 00:10  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

I would also like to know what this tune is.

Old Post Sep-23-2002 01:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

STOP BUMPING THREADS!

my gosh.....

Old Post Sep-23-2002 02:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pulsar
Junior tranceaddict

This tune is fuckin' awesome! C'mon guys, let's work together now!

Old Post Oct-06-2002 21:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Pulsar Click here to Send Pulsar a Private Message Add Pulsar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Fuck me thats a nice track.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Oct-13-2002 11:37  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
milanster
Supreme tranceaddict

fkin awesome!!

somebody id this!

Old Post Oct-14-2002 22:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for milanster Click here to Send milanster a Private Message Add milanster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Mental Miracle - "Living Harmony"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacku HAVE to hear this one!! [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbove & Beyond - World On Fire (Maor Levi Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread