Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Coldplay - "Clocks" (Manny Mix)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SoulSupply
Senior tranceaddict

Another remix of clocks, not pvd, not marco v, has to be ided!

my friend recorded it off the radio last night, doesnt even remember wot station he was listening to, but it sonuds pretty sweet!

Old Post Apr-19-2003 13:43  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for SoulSupply Click here to Send SoulSupply a Private Message Add SoulSupply to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chesco
out to lunch

your sample isn't working.

Old Post Apr-19-2003 15:09  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for chesco Click here to Send chesco a Private Message Add chesco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jellow
tranceaddict

The sample doesnt works but Picotto also made a bit "techno-style" Clocks rmx,it won't be released as far as I know but its called Mauro Picotto - coldfunk and its in his last radio One set.

Old Post Apr-19-2003 19:30  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jellow Click here to Send Jellow a Private Message Visit Jellow's homepage! Add Jellow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

Sample works fine for me...

Amazing remix indeed, one of the better ones imho
Hope it gets ID'ed

quote:
The sample doesnt works but Picotto also made a bit "techno-style" Clocks rmx,it won't be released as far as I know but its called Mauro Picotto - coldfunk and its in his last radio One set.

The sample isn't really techno-style, so it could be another remix. Not sure though, I never heard the picotto track...

DJ Christophe ft. Jinx - Make It Happen
Sultan & Tonedepth - Broken (Jiva Remix)

ID these TUNES plz: Updated!!!
[Track 1] --- [Track 2] --- [Track 3] --- [Track 4] --- [Track 5] --- [Track 6] --- NEW:[Track 7]

Old Post Apr-20-2003 10:39  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Very nice. This needs an ID.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Apr-20-2003 11:33  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SoulSupply
Senior tranceaddict

for some reason the link wasnt working yesterday, but its up and running now, pleez id!

Old Post Apr-20-2003 13:47  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for SoulSupply Click here to Send SoulSupply a Private Message Add SoulSupply to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigjimslade002
TA 00-01AlliancePresident

could'nt listen to your sample but it could be the 3 Fingers remix also.i have it on a one sided white label. when the sample recues i'll listen to it to see if thats it......

GIVE TRANCE A CHANCE....

FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/djatomx

SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/djatomx

Old Post Apr-20-2003 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigjimslade002 Click here to Send bigjimslade002 a Private Message Visit bigjimslade002's homepage! Add bigjimslade002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigjimslade002
TA 00-01AlliancePresident

Ok its not the 3 fingers remix. sounds nice tho....

GIVE TRANCE A CHANCE....

FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/djatomx

SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/djatomx

Old Post Apr-20-2003 18:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigjimslade002 Click here to Send bigjimslade002 a Private Message Visit bigjimslade002's homepage! Add bigjimslade002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

Wow.

I want to know.

Old Post Apr-21-2003 08:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LordTranceaLaut
Supreme tranceaddict

did u try this

Coldplay vs Cosmos - 'Clocks' (White Label)

got it off fergie's bbc1 tracklist...i havent listened to ur sample but dont badger me if it isnt that...just trying to help..

Old Post Apr-24-2003 18:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for LordTranceaLaut Click here to Send LordTranceaLaut a Private Message Add LordTranceaLaut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-Ande
Trance Addict

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!

this remix is god dam amazin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plzzz sticky

Old Post Apr-26-2003 00:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-Ande Click here to Send DJ-Ande a Private Message Add DJ-Ande to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJPrototypeX
Its Still Thinkin...

sweet rmx...but i dont have a clue what rmx it is...isnt the marco v, mauro picotto, nor any of the whites floatin round...

Old Post Apr-26-2003 02:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJPrototypeX Click here to Send DJPrototypeX a Private Message Add DJPrototypeX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Coldplay - "Clocks" (Manny Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLoco Dice ID [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIncolumis - Aurora [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread