Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rob_sardellitti
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mike1988
01. Tiesto
02. Armin van Buuren
03. Paul van Dyk
04. Ferry Corsten
05. Fred Baker

Old Post Oct-03-2005 22:00  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for rob_sardellitti Click here to Send rob_sardellitti a Private Message Add rob_sardellitti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnemesis
tranceaddict

Based on mixes only, not productions, i came up with this list:

1. Armin
2. Cosmic Gate
3. Marco V
4. Custom Entry: David Guetta
5. Jean

A bit Sensation White-ish, but what the heck. I loved it!

> Solar Stone - Seven Cities
> DJ Yngin - True Trance Sessions

Old Post Oct-04-2005 10:46  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for djnemesis Click here to Send djnemesis a Private Message Visit djnemesis's homepage! Add djnemesis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Laszlo
The weekend has landed

Location: Szekelyföld Status: Official Montreal Canadiens fan of TA

quote:
Originally posted by djnemesis
5. Jean

www.laszlo.se

Old Post Oct-04-2005 11:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Laszlo Click here to Send Laszlo a Private Message Visit Laszlo's homepage! Add Laszlo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

It was difficult for me to make a decision because it had to be based on who "rocked the dancefloors" not listening to dj sets over my headphones.

1. Jelo
2. Chris Liberator
3. Bassbin Twins
4. Dj Dan
5. D.A.V.E Drummer

Jelo always always gives out an awesome performance, despire technicial difficulties. Always makes the crowd goes wild e.t.c

Chris Liberator, last friday, he kicked ass. It was awesome watching him enjoy himself spinning. Awesome set.

Bassin Twins - This dude did the whole dj mix without any headphones. Absolutely made everyone wild, amazing tracklisting. From old skool to new stuff. For example, played song 2 - by Blur.
Dirty dirty basslines.

Dj Dan - saw him twice. At Reconnected and At PRIDE. Consistent performance and keep those people dancing.

D.A.V.E Drummer - Kicked it hard on those speakers.

Old Post Oct-04-2005 14:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maz1980
tranceaddict

1)PvD
2)Armin
3)Ferry
4)Coxy
5)Zabiela

Old Post Oct-04-2005 20:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for maz1980 Click here to Send maz1980 a Private Message Add maz1980 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlueDestiny
Senior tranceaddict

1. Schulz
2. Above & Beyond
3. PVD
4. Armin van Buuren
5. Oliver (TO represent!)

Old Post Oct-04-2005 21:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueDestiny Click here to Send BlueDestiny a Private Message Add BlueDestiny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HeXp£Øi±
tranceaddict

1.Y
2.O
3.J
4.I
5.Biomehanika

hmmm

1.Yoji Biomehanika -for opening new doors
2.Sander Kleinenberg -for moving my spirit to a higher frequency
3.Armin Van Buuren -just because
4.Ferry Corsten
5.WoW

Old Post Oct-04-2005 22:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HeXp£Øi± Click here to Send HeXp£Øi± a Private Message Add HeXp£Øi± to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
byte
tranceaddict

How long till everyone is down on this poll?

Old Post Oct-05-2005 06:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for byte Click here to Send byte a Private Message Add byte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by HeXp£Øi±

3.Armin Van Buuren -just because

good reason

Old Post Oct-05-2005 07:42  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
When do we hear the results of this?

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Votes will be accepted until Saturday October 15 - Results posted Thu Oct 20

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Oct-05-2005 12:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceHater
Delusional

1.david guetta
2.danny tenaglia
3.jonathan peters
4.steve lawler\
5.roger sanchez

Until I went to rehab, I didn't understand what it did.
Aaron Neville

House music is still kicking

Old Post Oct-05-2005 13:28  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceHater Click here to Send TranceHater a Private Message Visit TranceHater's homepage! Add TranceHater to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by BlueDestiny
1. Schulz
2. Above & Beyond
3. PVD
4. Armin van Buuren
5. Oliver (TO represent!)

Mark Oliver has got to be the worst big local Toronto has. He has no flow, no sense of style. He always plays puppet to what ever big dj is in town, and trys to play their style. He always fails.

I have tried on too many occasions to try and dance to his sets, but there is no groove, no direction, no feeling. Just tracks. Only reason he has a big name is because he gets to hold down the Guvernment on Saturday nights, and how he got the job, is a mystery to me.

Old Post Oct-05-2005 21:37  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan anyone help me identify this one? [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFelix da Housecat - Rock my Body [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread