Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.09.20. Chris Lake @ CiRCA
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

2008.09.20. Chris Lake @ CiRCA

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Aug-28-2008 05:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

nightdreamer

Old Post Sep-02-2008 05:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djbruuen
house

cool booking. My only fear with chris lake is him playing a set way harder and minimal like then my taste. Anyone have some sets to give me an idea?

Old Post Sep-03-2008 16:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djbruuen Click here to Send djbruuen a Private Message Add djbruuen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
schiraldihno
Senior tranceaddict

There for sure
My brothers bday that night.

Should be good

Old Post Sep-03-2008 21:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for schiraldihno Click here to Send schiraldihno a Private Message Visit schiraldihno's homepage! Add schiraldihno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

I would love to go to it...
Toronto has too many good parties this day (I am not complaining)

Old Post Sep-04-2008 17:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by djbruuen
cool booking. My only fear with chris lake is him playing a set way harder and minimal like then my taste. Anyone have some sets to give me an idea?

lol...minimal? what rock have you been living under? house/tech-house at it's finest right now.

www.myspace/chrislake1
www.chris-lake.com

check his labels on beatport and djdownload
rising music
risingtrax

http://www.new.facebook.com/chrislake

need more? lol

nightdreamer

Old Post Sep-06-2008 08:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

and.......his Augst podcast if yer lazy....
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

nightdreamer

Old Post Sep-06-2008 09:42 
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Fuck... I think Green Velvet still wins.

But this is makin it tough dammit.

Old Post Sep-06-2008 16:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djbruuen
house

thanks for the podcast. I think i'll pass, totally not my style. Only 2 songs in that set that i liked (chris lake - only one & studio apt. - in love (rasmus faber dub))

and imho, tech-house and minimal can be very interchangable. Although, tech-house has the ability to have a bit more substance when it wants too.

Old Post Sep-07-2008 19:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djbruuen Click here to Send djbruuen a Private Message Add djbruuen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ania_xox
let me drive

Tom Novy dropped "Only One" at the Skybar at Labour

If he plays some of this sweet new minimalish sounding stuff and drops some classics from the 2007 essential mix it will be a sick show

Some dance to remember ~ Some dance to forget

Old Post Sep-08-2008 22:47  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ania_xox Click here to Send Ania_xox a Private Message Add Ania_xox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

hosted by perez hilton? there

Old Post Sep-14-2008 23:51  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djbruuen

and imho, tech-house and minimal can be very interchangable. Although, tech-house has the ability to have a bit more substance when it wants too.

Old Post Sep-15-2008 14:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.09.20. Chris Lake @ CiRCA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRvdBeuken - HQ Radio FreshFM - 02-09-2004 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNu-Nrg - "Free Fall" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread