Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nycmatt
tranceaddict in training

Saturday Ticket

Looking for 1 single day Saturday ticket at a reasonable price. 180 is completely ridiculous. PM me if you're looking to get rid of yours

Old Post Aug-23-2012 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nycmatt Click here to Send nycmatt a Private Message Add nycmatt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:
Originally posted by nycmatt
Looking for 1 single day Saturday ticket at a reasonable price. 180 is completely ridiculous. PM me if you're looking to get rid of yours

$180 isn't that ridiculous. Weren't they $150 through Made?

Old Post Aug-23-2012 13:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Re: Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage350
$180 isn't that ridiculous. Weren't they $150 through Made?

$180 for 1 day, isnt ridiculous?

LMAO

I remember paying $200 for 2 days after everything for the first ezoo in 2009.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 13:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Ripp
Does anyone know if we can still get tickets for the ferry/boat ride only?

You can buy tickets here, or you can also take the bus too.
http://www.nywatertaxi.com/piers/randalls-island

Old Post Aug-23-2012 13:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

Re: Re: Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

LMAO

180$ is crazy ridiculous

Old Post Aug-23-2012 13:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r2e
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by amberella06
Mine too! :/
Put 'em up on StubHub.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 13:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for r2e Click here to Send r2e a Private Message Add r2e to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Re: Re: Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:

LMAO

Actually he is right! While the idea of paying $180 is ridiculous in and of itself, Made tickets right now are $155+$22 fees= $177 total. The asking price isn't far off from what the originl buyer may have paid. Doesn't really sound like the person is trying to make any money, just sayin.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 13:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Actually he is right! While the idea of paying $180 is ridiculous in and of itself, Made tickets right now are $155+$22 fees= $177 total. The asking price isn't far off from what the originl buyer may have paid. Doesn't really sound like the person is trying to make any money, just sayin.

I hear you, but why would someone want to buy a ticket from a person and pay more or equivalent to what MADE is charging- to help them out?

Usually people drop prices to make some money back insted of taking a total loss, just saying.

Anyway, Im just fishing for good deals (Stubhub and CL, not really here) if it comes up Ill grab them if not no loss.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 13:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:

I was just saying in General that tix are expensive for one day, whether its directly from made or somebody else.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 14:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:
I was just saying in General that tix are expensive for one day, whether its directly from made or somebody else.

I know, that's why I said the idea was "ridiculous in and of itself." It's definitely steep! not sayin he should buy from someone charging an extra $3, Taurus, I'm just saying that saying the price is "ridiculous" from the original is not correct, because its not really that far off.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 14:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saturday Ticket

quote:
I know, that's why I said the idea was "ridiculous in and of itself." It's definitely steep! not sayin he should buy from someone charging an extra $3, Taurus, I'm just saying that saying the price is "ridiculous" from the original is not correct, because its not really that far off.

True dat.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 14:51  United States
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, I didn't realize that most people have received their tix already & I have not...so I called my bank last night to get a refund. The tix were supposed to be mailed out 6 weeks prior to the event & I still don't have them while other friends of mine in NC have had them for a month.

Problem solved.

Old Post Aug-23-2012 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this plz [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChris Lake - Release [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread