Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjCommisad
slyxster

You might as well give Conroy the pads and mitt, as much good as it's going to do you guys

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-07-2004 08:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

KarateKid hahahh missed the boat on this one...

Go Canucks!

enough with the Bertuzzi bashing already

Old Post Apr-07-2004 12:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
if they only score 1 a game for 4 games, but hold Van to 0 with kippie backin it up, then what difference does it make?

I will bet my vital organs that this will not happen.

Old Post Apr-07-2004 15:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Itso
Senior tranceaddict

Since I am quite new to hokey I am not aware of which one is the better team. I know that last year Calgary sucked big balls, but this year it seems to be a different story. As a Calgarian I am supporting the Flames, but as to a prediction to who is going to win, beats me. To tell you the truth hokey is a lot like soccer, anything can happen and even the weakest team can beat the best team (at least that is what I have observed over the past 2 years here). This deffinitely makes it interesting and fun to watch. Good luck to the Canucks and GO FLAMES GO !!!

LISTEN TO THE HEARTBEAT OF THE UNIVERSE,
LISTEN TO TRANCE !!!

Old Post Apr-07-2004 16:16  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for Itso Click here to Send Itso a Private Message Add Itso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jesten
Electronic Sumo

Ok lets get the predictions on the score tonight.

Mine is Van 3 Cal 2.

Old Post Apr-07-2004 18:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jesten Click here to Send jesten a Private Message Add jesten to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

Be Cool!

12-0 for Vancouver

Old Post Apr-07-2004 18:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
christofa
sound designer

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
12-0 for Vancouver

hahahahaha

Old Post Apr-07-2004 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for christofa Click here to Send christofa a Private Message Add christofa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
12-0 for Vancouver

That'll happen once the Vancouver players all decide to sucker punch the Calgary players from behind

Old Post Apr-07-2004 19:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound
That'll happen once the Vancouver players all decide to sucker punch the Calgary players from behind

haha!!

I bet 3-1 Vancouver, with 1 empty netter

we will see in 6 hours!(well more like 9 hours)

Old Post Apr-07-2004 20:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

4-2 Flames....two from centre ice on Cloutier. Just call it the Lidstrom effect.

Old Post Apr-07-2004 22:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre

Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group

Old Post Apr-07-2004 22:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jesten
Electronic Sumo

quote:
Originally posted by ChadVanDyk
4-2 Flames....two from centre ice on Cloutier. Just call it the Lidstrom effect.

Hahahahah, yah that could be true.

Old Post Apr-07-2004 22:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jesten Click here to Send jesten a Private Message Add jesten to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Pls O.o !!! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLocate - "Passion" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread